A World-Changing Company
At Palantir, we’re passionate about building software that solves problems. We partner with the most important institutions in the world to transform how they use data and technology. Our software has been used to stop terrorist attacks, discover new medicines, gain an edge in global financial markets, and more. If these types of projects excite you, we'd love for you to join us.
Our team of Executive Assistants does more than just support our leaders: we’re the backbone of busy people at Palantir. We build strong relationships with the people we support and anticipate their needs without being asked. Our passion for helping others makes us an invaluable resource at Palantir.
As an Executive Assistant, you will be handling a variety of professional and personal responsibilities, including expenses, travel, and calendaring. You are very organized and thrive off of enabling the people you support to be as productive and impactful as possible. You’ll leverage your excellent communication skills, and exercise tact and diplomacy in helping to manage relationships with senior stakeholders both internal and external to Palantir. In this role you'll also demonstrate good judgment and strategic thinking by understanding competing priorities and prioritizing accordingly.
- Provide executive-level administrative support, including working with highly confidential information.
- Handle complex calendars on an ongoing basis and prioritize commitments to maximize time and productivity.
- Book travel arrangements (domestic and international), including personal travel.
- Track and process expense reports.
- Proactively build professional relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Perform research and see projects through to completion.
What We Value
- At least one year of previous administrative or personal support experience, preferably in a fast-paced environment.
- Fluency in written and spoken German.
- Ability to work a varied schedule based on the needs of the people or team you support. Nights/weekends may be required, as well as travel to Palantir’s European offices as needed.
- Ability to leverage interpersonal and communication skills to effectively partner and interact with a wide range of people and teams.
- Ability to independently manage and prioritize tasks in a rapidly changing environment, leveraging strong attention to detail, effective organization, and an operational mindset.
- Ability to handle sensitive information with discretion.
- Experience with scheduling complex international and domestic travel itineraries.
- Familiarity with travel booking and expense reporting via Concur.
- Previous experience with Microsoft Outlook.
Palantir is committed to promoting a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion. We believe that all Palantirians share the responsibility of upholding our commitment to these values and encourage candidates from a wide range of backgrounds, perspectives, and lived experiences to join us in solving the world’s hardest problems.
Palantir is committed to making the job application process accessible to everyone. If you are living with a disability (visible or not visible) and need to request a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, please reach out
and let us know how we can help..