Vox Media is redefining the modern media company by empowering the smartest creative voices — producers, writers, designers, and developers — with the technology and insights to create and distribute premium content that connects with an audience of 175 million people who look to us for intelligent content experiences.
Vox Media is eight distinct media brands: SB Nation (Sports), The Verge (Technology and Culture), Polygon (Gaming), Eater (Food and Nightlife), Racked (Shopping, Beauty and Fashion), Curbed (Real Estate and Home), Vox.com (General News), and Re/code (Tech Business).
As the Executive Assistant of Marketing Solutions, you will directly support our Global Head of Brand Strategy and our Global VP of Sales and Partnerships and the teams they oversee: Vox Creative, Sales, Marketing Solutions, Account Services, and Events. You will work closely with senior management at our company, with a focus on maintaining impeccable communication and executing logistics flawlessly. You're a smart, friendly, highly organized plan-maker with an extraordinary attention to detail and relentless drive to get things done.
- Are a self-starter who can take a challenging task and run with it
- Have an uncanny knack for converting chaos into order
- Have a knowledge of, and interest in digital media and the advertising and marketing industries
- Have strong problem solving and analytical abilities
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Are an expert multi-tasker who always stays cool under pressure
- Are comfortable interfacing with senior executives within Vox Media and across the industry
- Care deeply about the quality of your work
- Are smart enough to do anything and humble enough to do everything (if it’s safe and legal, of course!)
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Proactively coordinating day-to-day logistics and providing administrative support to busy executives who are often on the move, as well as the teams they oversee
- Planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, conference calls, video conferences and offsite meetings for senior executives and ensuring said events run smoothly with thoughtful agendas
- Managing and coordinating international and domestic travel and logistics
- Owning information flow and communication across senior leaders at the company
- Planning and executing special projects, turning amorphous ideas into actionable projects and managing them through to completion
- Creating high quality materials for meetings and other high-level events and summits
- Providing research support to senior executives for meetings, offsites, and special projects
- A BA/BS degree from a 4 year college
- A passion and interest for digital media and the advertising and marketing industries
- At least 1 year experience as an administrative or executive assistant/coordinator or project manager
- Proficient in Powerpoint, Excel and other web-based platforms
- Prior experience working in media, technology, or advertising
About working at Vox Media: This is a permanent, full-time position with excellent benefits—including flexible hours and generous parental leave. Vox Media strives to provide comprehensive healthcare options for our employees and to ensure that our healthcare and other benefits are LGBTQ-inclusive. You'll be joining a group of focused, hard-working, creative people who are passionate about doing work that's challenging and fun—and who strive to maintain a healthy work/life balance. Vox Media is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and everyone is encouraged to apply. Vox Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law.
This job has been filled or removed by Vox Media.
You can leave your email address and we will send you an email when there is a new Executive Assistant, Marketing Solutions job post.✕