Powered and wholly owned by Jaguar Land Rover (JLR), InMotion Ventures is an investor, incubator and accelerator focused on the future of mobility and transportation. IMV invests in high - growth companies in the mobility and transportation sector Powered by Jaguar Land Rover, we are dedicated to backing innovation that will change the way we mover - forever.
Alongside our investment activity, we also collaborate with the wider Jaguar Land Rover business to develop new products and services that provide better experiences for both new and existing customers.
The role is critical to the smooth running of the business and requires a great level of flexibility and comes with a high
level of responsibility. This role is an Executive Assistant & Office Coordiantor role so the successful candidate will need
to multi-task and be able to balance a high workload. This role will be the Executive Assistant for two directors at
Inmotion Ventures, our Head of Mobility Services and Head of Finance. In addition to this, they will also need to take
responsibility for some office coordination tasks.
To be successful in this role you’ll have the ability to deliver quality and consistency in a complex, highly demanding
environment whilst being able to adapt style and behaviour when dealing with different people and circumstances
both internally and externally.
· Strong computer skills to include excel, word and PowerPoint etc.
· Excellent communication skills – both written and spoken
· Agile and flexible approach to change – adapting last minute business priorities
· Strong ability to organise Director’s tasks, to ensure objectives are met, making recommendations where
· Strong project management capabilities with excellent execution skills and the ability to multitask
· A proactive approach, always looking ahead and ability to see beyond the short-term immediate tasks, providing recommendations and suggestions, looking at the bigger picture
Executive Assistant Responsibilities
· As the Executive Assistant you’ll have sole responsibility of the Directors’ time, prioritising key business activity, liaising with their first line, management of objectives, management and preparation of paperwork and follow up of actions, delivery on time and on quality of all tasks assigned to the Executive Director and their function. ·
Diary management and administration · Management of Director’s travel arrangements, visas, and supporting documentation · Creation and management of Director’s expenses
· Provide direction to Director on priorities, to include supporting paperwork, deadlines etc with recommendations · Manage Director’s emails and tasks until complete, prioritising and delegating where necessary, flagging up immediate and urgent concerns and acting accordingly
· Arrange team meetings/ town halls / away days as appropriate and directed to, adhering to company policy and procedures.
Office Coordinator Responsibilities
· Office maintenance – keeping office tidy and plants watered, disposing of old items and arranging waste collections.
· Managing apps within slack such as spill and liaising with the Spill team regularly
· Ordering office stationery and weekly shopping.
· Support some office inductions for new starter · Admin for new starters leavers (welcome emails, access passes and removal of passes, updated contact list for team including dietary requirements) · Meeting rooms bookings
· Officely monitoring including guest list and sending this to reception every day for following day, if we have workshops
· Town hall & events coordination · Reviewing business comms · Handling of mail
· Answer general office-related queries · Support role on office relocation (if required)
· An individual who is results driven with the ability to deliver operational plans in a highly demanding
· An individual with the ability to prioritise their work load
· A good communicator with the ability to communicate complex ideas
· An effective team player who supports team members
· Resilient and enthusiastic, an individual able to deliver results under pressure
· Able to understand the context of the business in order to support the delivery.
What we offer
By applying to this position, you agree to allow InMotion Ventures Ltd (Abbey Road, Coventry, CV3 4LF, firstname.lastname@example.org) to collect, store and process your resume, contact details and any other personal data that you submit. If InMotion is providing recruitment services to a third-party, you also extend this permission to our end client.
We will process this data for recruitment purposes only. The data will be stored in our Applicant Tracking System, (which stores data in the U.S and is fully compliant with EU data protection laws), and we will not share it with anyone else.
Enter your email address below to get notified whenever we find a similar job post.
Unsubscribe at any time.