Capchase is an early-stage startup radically transforming how companies fund their growth by allowing them to receive upfront access for their forward-looking revenues. We are shaping a new way for recurring revenue companies to finance their growth (it's not us who say it, it's the Wall Street Journal
, Techcrunch and others).
To carry out this mission, we've received $300M+ in funding from some of the best VCs in the business like Bling Capital (Airtable, Gitlab, Lyft, Square…), SciFI (Stripe, Brex...), Caffeinated (OpenDoor, Airtable…) and most recently QED - one of the best fintech investors on the planet with 19 unicorns in their portfolio.
Capchase is looking for an entrepreneurial go-getter in a role of Executive Assistant to CEO/COO/executive team and Office Manager for our office space in Flatiron, NYC.
This is a perfect opportunity if you:
- Want to join a very rapidly growing, well-capitalized (we raised >$300M!) fintech which went from 4 founders to 70+ colleagues within a year
- Enjoy working in a diverse, very fast-paced environment, across multiple time zones (between PT, ET, CET + more coming), with colleagues representing 30+ nationalities
- Want to make a difference to the lives of 1,000s of entrepreneurs globally - by helping to put Finance on autopilot for high-growth businesses from seed stage through IPO!
- Enjoy independence, solving problems and driving initiatives from idea to implementation
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Coordinating very busy schedules of CEO/COO/executive team at Capchase - from setting up calls & meetings, coordinating national and international travel, including conference attendance and speaking engagements
- Preparing thematic events, conferences in NYC and across the globe, in coordination with our People Operations and Customer Success teams
- Managing the NYC office, from soup to nuts! - we have a cool 4,000 sqft office space in the heart of Flatiron, NYC that needs to evolve with our rapidly changing needs. You'll be the POC for any vendors and contractors, as necessary
It would be awesome if you have:
- 3+ years of prior tech startup / scale-up experience. We move very fast and it would be great if you enjoy the pace!
- Prior experience with external facing communications
- Prior experience organizing cool, mission-driven events
- Some experience with handling various legal documents (do not worry, staying on the right side of law will be up to our Head of Legal & Compliance after all!)
- Some experience with social media and PR
- (Some) ability to speak Spanish
- Physically based in NYC - with WFH flexibility
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.