The Executive Assistant to Research & Development and Digital Media provides administrative support for the Vice President of Research & Development, the Innovation & Development team and the Digital Media Operations team.
- Manage calendars and independently schedule appointments.
- Prepare records such as agendas, notices, and minutes for various corporate meetings.
- Screen incoming calls and correspondence and respond independently when possible.
- Prepare memoranda outlining and explaining administrative procedures and policies to department staff and monitor compliance.
- Analyze and organize office operations and procedures related to the supervisor’s department including information management, filing systems, requisitions of supplies and other clerical services.
- Formulate procedures for systematic retention, protection, retrieval, transfer and disposal of records.
- Maintain contact with customers and outside vendors.
- Prepare confidential correspondence, reports, and other complex documents.
- Other duties as assigned.
Experience / Qualifications:
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED) and 6 months to 1 year related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Associate’s degree preferred.
- Must be highly proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint
- Superior written and verbal communication skills required.
- High attention to detail and organization required.
- Demonstrated project management skills preferred.
- Strong typing skills preferred.
AccuWeather is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.