**This role will be expected to work out of our Toronto, Canada office in a hybrid capacity**
VaynerMedia is a contemporary global creative and media agency with an expertise in driving relevance for clients and delivering impactful business results. The independently-owned agency was founded in 2009 and has offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, APAC LATAM, and Canada VaynerMedia has been recognized for its work at Cannes Lions, the Clio Awards and The Webby Awards. It is part of the VaynerX family of companies.
Serves as a trusted advisor and primary point of contact for internal and external communication on all matters for Executive level leaders within the Canada office. Has the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities. Able to work independently on projects, from conception to completion, and must be able to work under pressure.
The task at hand?
- Manages an active calendar of appointments, and prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters efficiently, and in some cases composes correspondence that is confidential in nature
- Plans, coordinates and ensures schedules are followed and respected
- Provides "gatekeeper" and "gateway" role, creating win-win situations for direct access to their Executive’s time and office
- Completes expense reports, and manages complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas
- Manages coordination of larger team events, programming, client meetings, etc. on behalf of their Executive, which can include catering needs, deck and agenda building, offsite plannings, etc.
Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to their Executive, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature. Ability to determine appropriate course of action, referral, or response
- Provides opportunities for leadership to build relationships crucial to the success of the organization, and manages a variety of special projects for their executive
- Supports their Executive with planning and coordinating team culture opportunities and ways to celebrate team members in partnership with respective People & Experience Strategist
The ideal candidate has:
- 2 years of experience supporting executives, preferably in a creative agency environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and Google Calendar and Drive
- Demonstrated track record of getting complex tasks done, driving cross-functional, department-wide impact, and operating and contributing to high performance cultures
- Displays innovative thinking (“thinking on your feet”)
- Works collaboratively (“team player”) and builds relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Displays professionalism and “grace under pressure”
- Has a sense of urgency and conveys a positive, “can-do” attitude
- Keen ability to prioritize workload and meet deadlines.
- Detail-oriented and highly organized.
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion.
- Proven experience in project or program management is preferred.
Comfort with ambiguity and proven ability to create clarity.
Unsure if you meet the qualifications? We are always looking for talent which will continue to cultivate an inclusive and representative team that will enhance our perspectives, skill sets, background, and behaviors. We encourage those who are passionate about what we do to apply!
- Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, and location.
- Base Salary $60,000-70,000 CAD
- Medical, Dental, and vision coverage
- Unlimited PTO
- Caregiver (Parental) Leave
- Health and Wellness benefits