Rex is a billion-dollar technology, investment and operations company led by Executive Chairman Peter Rex. Rex is looking for an elite, external consultant to act as an Executive Coach, supporting Peter in all facets of executive leadership.
This external consultant should have extensive experience in business and leadership with a quantifiable history of excellence. This person should have a strong foundation of business knowledge and a good sense of how to work with a wide range of key players. They’ve been through the ups and downs of running a successful business and can offer advice based on personal experience.
It’s important that this individual is strong-willed and unafraid to hold the CEO accountable. The Executive Coach strives for excellence themselves and pushes for nothing less as a coach. They are passionate about the vision and mission of Rex, and care deeply about serving others.
You will be:
- Helping the CEO develop realistic and effective monthly, quarterly, and annual action plans for leadership growth
- Responding quickly when advice is needed - always within 24 hours
- Providing guidance that fits the vision and moral outlook
- Coaching the CEO through:
- The buildout of multiple startup companies that range from technology to real estate and investments
- Setting up company infrastructures that will scale well as the companies grow
- Laying the foundation for a company culture that will last for 100+ years
- Media appearances on the world’s largest platforms
The ideal candidate has:
- 25+ years of excellent business experience
- 10+ years of executive coaching experience with proven track record of success
- Solid life experience to vouch for expertise and guidance
- Long-term, visionary mindset
- Business experience in the technology industry preferred
- Bonus if experienced in the media landscape
- High IQ and EQ
- Ability to work under pressure and in crisis situations
- High discretion and confidentiality
- Ability to set goals and hold strong personalities accountable
Before you apply, review these resources to better understand our culture and mission: