Our vision is to become the Skyscanner for online shopping, the place for South East Asia’s 600M people start their e-commerce journey. The place where consumers discover the latest trends, compare prices and get the best deal. With more than 3 billion offers on our platform; 30+ million monthly shoppers; and, a reputation as an independent authority when it comes to insights about the regional e-commerce sector, iPrice is at the centre of South East Asia’s e-commerce revolution.
Why join us?
Surround yourself with people who are ambitious, passionate, dynamic and constantly looking for ways to improve themselves. Join us and help us drive iPrice’s continued success, our monthly double-digit growth, and be a part of a diverse environment which combines the talent and insights of the 7 countries we that are operating in!
- Organization backed by world class investors like Naver, Line, Gobi and 500 Start-ups
- Management team comprised of international managers with experience from world-class organizations
- Performance focused culture championing ownership, transparency and open communication
- Diverse colleagues (25 nationalities and counting)
- Coaching and world-class trainings with access to key experts in your field
- We aspire to be Innovative Leaders of Creative Digital Content Marketing in the APAC region & we're looking for exceptional individuals to join us in realizing this goal!
The iPrice Content Marketing team is proud to be the breeding ground for innovative and exceptional marketers. Our team members are authors of these content which were featured on renowned international publications such as:
Now you can join us on our quest of becoming thought leaders in the field of digital content marketing in the region!
Let us know if you have expertise / knowledge / great passion for one or more of these areas: public relations, media relations, journalism, writing, content creation, SEO, and / or link building.
Your Responsibilities as a Content Marketing Executive:
- Create outstanding content to promote iPrice’s brand awareness in Malaysia. This includes researching on key industry trends, generating creative ideas relevant to the iPrice brand, developing & executing content marketing & digital public relations campaigns in different formats (articles, infographics, interactive content, etc)
- Build good & sustainable professional relations with local & international writers / reporters / journalists / bloggers
- Distribute content to the widest possible audience, by pitching it to Malaysia online media, influencers, & optimizing all social media platforms
- Learn & implement cutting-edge digital marketing strategies via SEO / link building best practices, experimenting strategies & be a key catalyst in the company's branding / traffic growth
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills in English (an extra plus if able to write & converse well in Bahasa Melayu).
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent / relevant working experience in one of these industries: public relations, media relations, journalism, content writing, content creation, content marketing, SEO, and / or link building.
- Open & willing to learn the MY media / content landscape (a big plus if you are familiar with the MY media / content landscape)
- Exceptional collaborator in the team in communications & execution of initiatives
- Creative problem solver who can proactively identify, mitigate, or resolve issues in tasks or in the team
- Effective communicator who is not afraid to voice out or receive feedback, good in active listening, able to communicate with clarity & respect
- Develop creative ideas & concepts to support iPrice's content marketing campaigns. Contribute to our fluid working environment where we give you the freedom to explore content of your preference as long as it is able to help achieve the team or company's goals!
- Create / Maintain vital relationships with the press & important stakeholders for content marketing initiatives
- #Bonus Skill: Basic SEO understanding
- Comprehensive healthcare including outpatient/in-patient benefits for you and your family
- Work permit / visa coverage for expatriates to work in Malaysia
- Extra perks including claimable grab rides if you’re in the office past 7 pm; stocked pantry; subsidised vending machine/ snacks and plenty of iPrice events