Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
- Able to be the enforcer of Health and Safety matters on ground operation, walk the talk.
- Lead on HSE Induction or training as required.
- Assist in ISO 45001 certification.
- Submit HSE data on time.
- Lead on Accident Investigations and Reporting.
- Publish HSE Alert & Bulletin accordingly.
- Perform HSE Walkabout Inspection as scheduled.
- Lead on HSE Committee meeting.
- HSE Improvements and Safety Score for Minimum Standard Audit
- Setting Up Flagship Warehouse and Station.
- As required, prepare all relevant HSE reports, summaries, etc. to Superior and Management.
- Highlights any improvement related to HSE to stakeholders, Team Leads, and Management Team.
- Execute both quantitative and qualitative analyses of data and trends to deliver insights, define goals, and drive improvements proactively.
- Conduct problem-solving on the safety gap to derive the root cause/draw sound conclusions with robust solutions
- Work closely & hand in hand with other departments to respond immediately to relevant safety-related needs
- To perform other duties as assigned by superior.
- Candidate possesses at least a Bachelor's Degree in Health, Safety & Environment, or equivalent.
- Have experience of at least 2 - 3 years in Health, Safety & Environmental in the Logistic or Transport Industry.
- Attended ISO 45001 or ISO 9001 training.
- Good knowledge of ISO 45001 and road Transport Safety.
- Attended OSH-C or SSS courses will be an added advantage.
- Proactive, collaborative, and highly disciplined team player.
- Possess strong communication and presentation skills.
- Positive and passionate about conducting tasks.
- Structured and good in documentation & report writing.
- Excellent in English and Malay.
- Able to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Good interpersonal/strong analytical problem-solving skills;
- Ability to drive change and lead a team through the continual improvement process.
- Willing to travel.
Submit a job application
(the “Notice”) and consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of your personal data by Ninja Logistics Pte Ltd (the “Company”) for the purposes set out in the Notice. In the event that your job application or personal data was received from any third party pursuant to the purposes set out in the Notice, you warrant that such third party has been duly authorised by you to disclose your personal data to us for the purposes set out in the the Notice.