At Snappr, we're changing the world by making amazing photography accessible to everyone. We take on complex problems so that photographers, consumers and businesses can connect in more than 200 cities around the world to create and access beautiful photos.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to build a future where people can capture their special memories easily and affordably. If you have the drive, passion, and collaborative spirit to work with us, let’s revolutionize photography together.
About the team:
Snappr is the largest on-demand marketplace for professional photography in the world. We are a team of driven, entrepreneurial individuals who are redefining photography everywhere. The team consists of creative members who are able to express their input and witness the impact as it materializes. This is an awesome opportunity to support the team at the ground level of a rapidly growing product and to have a meaningful impact on its growth. The end-result of everything you'll do at Snappr is more people capturing more of their most precious life moments. Our rocket-ship has a seat open just for you.
About the role:
With our global footprint and hyper growth, one of Snappr’s top priorities is to grow the quality and quantity of talents in our Manila and San Francisco office. As an Executive Recruiter on this team, you will be challenged to find and attract the right people and convince them to join our startup. The roles you will get to hire for professional/senior roles like analysts, team leaders, senior managers and other highly specialized roles in Manila and the US. Your impact on recruiting and onboarding new talents will be the lifeblood that powers Snappr’s explosive growth and enables our consumers and enterprise clients to access on-demand photography worldwide.
What you'll do:
- Help Snappr expand to new markets by growing our Manila and San Francisco leadership operations capacity
- Confidently collaborate with stakeholders to successfully support their headcount growth goals
- Continuously coordinate with management to strategize and assist with the division of tasks
- Expeditiously shift from processing candidates from one team/department to another
- Design effective and creative sourcing strategies that will attract the right talents and execute accordingly
- Provide a seamless and accommodating hiring process to interested candidates while assessing their suitability
- Sell Snappr's value proposition to candidates
- Proactively streamline systems and processes to enhance the efficiency of the hiring process and achieve goals in a timely manner
- Hustle - take ownership of Snappr's growth and do whatever it takes to get the job done
What you'll need:
- Solid experience recruiting for leadership and/or US-based roles
- Advanced knowledge of sourcing techniques
- Highly analytical; able to use data to solve recruiting challenges
- Bilingual proficiency in spoken and written English
- A "let's get it done" mindset
- The ability to balance attention to detail with swift execution - we need to do things quickly, and we need to do them well
- 20% night differential (If applicable)
- HMO (w/ dependents)
- Company Equity