Exiger Federal Solutions is seeking a driven All-Source Intelligence Specialist, who will provide support across the full project lifecycle for a Government Client’s Intelligence projects. The position will be located in Ft. Meade, MD.
The All-Source Intelligence Analyst is primarily responsible for the analysis, processing and distribution of strategic and tactical intelligence. Our team helps the U.S. Army address the most complex national security challenges confronting the United States today by providing subject matter expertise in multiple CI functional areas. You will employ tailored support to multiple strategic and operational activities through analytical assessments, targeting, cybersecurity, intelligence briefings, and training.
- Provide all-source intelligence products to support Army commanders
- Assess the significance and reliability of incoming information with current intelligence
- Establish and maintain systematic, cross-reference intelligence records and files
- Assist in the analysis, coordination, and integration of intelligence information to assess developments, trends, and threat implications within critical geographical functional areas
- Present a full range of briefings and reports
- Prepare, formulate, coordinate, and staff a wide variety of operational and administrative correspondence
- Interface with the Intelligence Community as requested
- Update the Government's databases, intelligence files, and other required documents to successfully complete the mission
- Must stay abreast of military, political- military, technical, and other developments to conduct valid threat assessments
- Perform analytical research to identify additional seed data, potential gaps and adverse information
- Possesses and applies expertise on multiple complex work assignments
- Contribute to deliverables and performance metrics
Professional Experience Required
- Must be a US citizen
- Must possess an active TS/SCI
- 8+ years of analytical experience and a higher education degree
- Demonstrable interpersonal skills, ability to write and speak clearly to accurately brief findings
- Knowledge and understanding of the tradecraft, applications, tools, and methods to collect, analyze, and integrate complex information to assist in solving difficult analytical problems related to targeting and operations
- Ability to develop an understanding of clients’ missions and priorities
- Ability to develop an understanding of domains relevant to Exiger’s capabilities
- Knowledge in MS Access and Excel
- Working knowledge of Powerpoint
At Exiger we work everyday to make the world a safer place to do business in. Our experts and technology help clients prevent breaches, respond to risk, remediate issues and monitor activities. We are searching for people who think creatively to solve complex problems related to governance, risk and compliance thus delivering first class solutions for our corporate and government partners.
Exiger’s core values are courage, excellence, expertise, innovation, integrity, teamwork and trust.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.