Exiger Federal Solutions is seeking a driven Business Intelligence Analyst , who will
provide support across the full project lifecycle for a Government Client’s Business Intelligence projects. The position will be located in Alexandria, VA
The analyst will work closely with the leadership team to use data to assist in determining threat actors, motivations, and capabilities. This dynamic role will require the analyst to explore new data sources, create effective queries, and combine information from disparate sources to help the client understand supply chain risk management and provide proactive assessments of the defense industrial base, empowering decision makers to support robust, innovative, and technologically superior defense industrial capabilities today and in the future. In this role, he or she will work collaboratively with other analysts in using big data principles to research, monitor and evaluate comprehensive supply chain risk by correlating threat and vulnerabilities. The candidate will perform searches for information and identify potential adverse information using Exiger’s artificial intelligence platform and other intelligence databases for data-based analysis of defense suppliers, sectors, and technologies. The successful candidate must be an energetic professional who will advocate for the company and be able to establish and maintain strong client and internal relationships.
- Provide analysis and research for national security, infrastructure, technology, country, geographic areas, biographic and targeted vulnerability
- Deliver analytical support, develop methodologies and present solutions to achieve client satisfaction
- Perform analytical research to identify additional seed data, potential gaps and adverse information
- Prepare client-ready presentations and quantitative exhibits on the project scope and findings
- Possesses and applies expertise on multiple complex work assignments
- Contribute to deliverables and performance metrics
Professional Experience Required
- Must be a US citizen
- Must have an active SCI.
- 3+ years of Business Intelligence Analytics experience and a higher education degree
- Demonstrable interpersonal skills, ability to write and speak clearly to accurately brief findings
- Knowledge and understanding of the tradecraft, applications, tools, and methods to collect, analyze, and integrate complex information to assist in solving difficult analytical problems related to targeting and operations
- Ability to develop an understanding of clients’ missions and priorities
- Ability to develop an understanding of domains relevant to Exiger’s capabilities
- Knowledge in MS Access and Excel
- Working knowledge of Powerpoint
- Work in the Alexandria, VA area
At Exiger we work everyday to make the world a safer place to do business in. Our experts and technology help clients prevent breaches, respond to risk, remediate issues and monitor activities. We are searching for people who think creatively to solve complex problems related to governance, risk and compliance thus delivering first class solutions for our corporate and government partners.
Exiger’s core values are courage, excellence, expertise, innovation, integrity, teamwork and trust.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.