Exiger Federal Solutions is seeking a driven Counterintelligence Specialist, who will provide support across the full project lifecycle for a Government Client’s Intelligence projects. The position will be located in Ft. Meade, MD.
The mission is to support the 902nd Military Intelligence Group’s ability to conduct CI, Counterespionage (CE), and Counterterrorism (CT) investigations, proactive CI operations, CI collection, TSCM, TEMPEST, Technology Protection, and CI Finished Intelligence production.
The CI Specialist will be part of an elite team that supports the U.S. Army’s ability to detect, identify, neutralize, and/or exploit foreign intelligence entities (FIE), insider threats, and terrorist threats targeting U.S. Army interests. Our team helps the U.S. Army address the most complex national security challenges confronting the United States today by providing subject matter expertise in multiple CI functional areas. You will employ tailored support to multiple strategic and operational CI activities through analytical assessments, targeting, cybersecurity, intelligence briefings, and training.
- Provide analysis and research for national security, infrastructure, technology, country, geographic areas, biographic and targeted vulnerability
- Provide scheduled and unscheduled counterintelligence and Due Diligence reviews of various operational functions and conduct coordination with various governmental IC agencies to facilitate mission preparation
- Assist in the analysis, coordination, and integration of intelligence information to assess developments, trends, and threat implications within critical geographical functional areas
- Present a full range of CI briefings and reports
- Prepare, formulate, coordinate, and staff a wide variety of operational and administrative correspondence
- Interface with the Intelligence Community as requested
- Update the Government's databases, intelligence files, and other required documents to successfully complete the mission
- Must stay abreast of military, political- military, technical, and other developments to conduct valid threat assessments
- Perform analytical research to identify additional seed data, potential gaps and adverse information
- Possesses and applies expertise on multiple complex work assignments
- Contribute to deliverables and performance metrics
Professional Experience Required
- Must be a US citizen
- Must possess an active TS/SCI
- 8+ years of counterintelligence experience and a higher education degree
- Demonstrable interpersonal skills, ability to write and speak clearly to accurately brief findings
- Knowledge and understanding of the tradecraft, applications, tools, and methods to collect, analyze, and integrate complex information to assist in solving difficult analytical problems related to targeting and operations
- Ability to develop an understanding of clients’ missions and priorities
- Ability to develop an understanding of domains relevant to Exiger’s capabilities
- Knowledge in MS Access and Excel
- Working knowledge of Powerpoint
Highly Desired Skils
- Graduate of an 1811 or 0132 Counterintelligence Credentialing Course (i.e. Federal Law Enforcement Training Center(FLETC), Army's CI Special Agent Course, Marine Air Ground Task Force-CI Course, or the Defense CI Agent Course).
At Exiger we work everyday to make the world a safer place to do business in. Our experts and technology help clients prevent breaches, respond to risk, remediate issues and monitor activities. We are searching for people who think creatively to solve complex problems related to governance, risk and compliance thus delivering first class solutions for our corporate and government partners.
Exiger’s core values are courage, excellence, expertise, innovation, integrity, teamwork and trust.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.