Fuse is a fast growing, vibrant tech company based in the buzzing heart of London’s tech hub - Shoreditch.
We are creators of a truly disruptive technology that is redefining the way people and organisations learn and communicate, with 150+ UK organisations already onboard we’re expanding at a phenomenal pace both within the UK and globally.
This is an opportunity to join at an early stage and come with us on an amazing journey.
Fuse’s team is the best of the best. Cutting edge thought leaders, extremely passionate designers and a dynamic management team along with a games room, pool table and a roof terrace bar - make Fuse a great place to work.
This is an opportunity to join at an early stage and help shape the company while coming along with us on an amazing journey.
Fuse is searching for an Experience Designer to join our Learning Experience Design team. We are looking for a multi talented designer and developer. You’ll work within a team of Experience Designers, developers and Solutions Architects to translate user stories and build best-in-class front end platform experiences for our client’s instances. You’ll get the opportunity to work on the very latest R&D projects including AI, VR and other emerging technologies.
We are looking for somebody who thinks like a learner, with a passion for building amazing experiences. If you think you have the skills, drive, and talent to help us to build up our team and product.
You will be passionate about fostering a collaborative, creative environment for your team and be focused on ensuring they are continuously developed and supported.
You will be:
• Work with Experience Designers and Solution Architects to transform learning requirements and build into the Client’s site
• Manage your own projects, whilst supporting members of the team on theirs
• Work with the Head and Lead Experience designers on ground breaking Ad-Hoc R&D projects
• Be a genius pixel perfect designer
• Able to write awesome HTML/CSS and JS
• Experience with Adobe suite/Sketch
• Experience with prototype software (UXPin, Marvel etc)
• Adept at modern responsive design
• Responsive development
• Experience using Git or similar
• Experience in testing cross browser and different environments
• Creative thinking and analytical skills
• Happy to work in a fast-paced environment and be comfortable with ambiguity
• Working with APIs and REST
• Experience with UX
• A background in the digital learning space
Annual Leave: 25 days excluding public holidays
Non contractual Benefits:
Cycle to Work Scheme
1 day off for your birthday