About Us: Founded in 2003 in Chicago, Bounteous creates big-picture digital solutions that help leading companies deliver transformational brand experiences. Our expertise includes Strategy, Experience Design, Technology, Analytics and Insight, and Marketing. Bounteous forms problem-solving partnerships with our clients to envision, design, and build their digital futures.
We are looking for creative interns who want to learn cool things this summer! This does not include: coffee making, pushing papers, or surfing the internet. If you have an eye for design and computer interaction/visual design is your calling, please continue.
You’ll have a chance to work alongside designers producing wireframes, prototypes, graphic and visual design for digital products. You will have the opportunity to see vision and conception turn into delivery.
Bounteous is focused on promoting an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate the different viewpoints and experiences our diverse group of team members bring to Bounteous. Bounteous does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
We hire the best and brightest professionals to help brands envision and optimize their digital presence. We encourage personal and professional development by offering a wealth of creative opportunities. Most importantly, we have a whole lot of fun in the process!
• Pursuing or recently completed your Bachelor’s degree in Visual Communications, Interaction Design, or related field
• Passion for solving user experience problems in a simplistic way
• A creative portfolio of interaction design, visual design, or other design work that you are pumped to share!
• New and well-designed digital applications, technologies and experience excites you!
• Strong collaboration skills and highly motivated individuals are preferred
• Interested in working closely with a design team to learn more about how an interactive design agency runs