Founded in August of 2008 and based in San Francisco, California, Airbnb is a trusted community marketplace for people to list, discover, and book unique travel experiences around the world. Whether an apartment for a night, a castle for a week, or a villa for a month, Airbnb allows people to Belong Anywhere through unique travel experiences at any price point, in more than 65,000 cities and over 191 countries. We promote a culture of curiosity, humanity, and creativity through our product, brand, and, most importantly, our people.
*This is a 6 month contract position*
What does success look like in this role:
- Market Growth – building partnerships and managing a team of local ambassadors to scale Experiences supply, create awareness, and successfully grow the booking value of your assigned markets through supply growth and cross-functional work with other teams.
- Identifying and forging partnerships in-market to help drive Experience supply growth
- Recruit, supervise and motivate a team of in-market ambassadors mandated to grow and onboard high-quality supply
- Research, source and generate leads to help bring high quality Experiences
- Weekly measurement of the markets supply / demand balance in order to identify and mitigate supply / demand gaps in each market
- Proactive outreach (calls, emails, in-person encounters) to potential partners that can help us scale supply in-market
- Continuous interaction and engagement with new Experience hosts to ensure they are actively engaged, motivated and driven to Champion the Airbnb mission
- Work with cross functional teams (Account management team, Product, Marketing, Public Relations) to ensure that we are growing our business in each of the markets you are focused on.
- Consistently maintain the Airbnb quality standards when receiving new experiences
- CRM Management (Salesforce, leads management, …)
- Data driven and the ability to run reports, read dashboards and analyze data and metrics (Key Performance Indicators) of your markets.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Fluency in both English and Spanish is required
- Previous relevant experience in running programs at scale at least one of the following areas: Business Development, Sales or Growth
- A strategic mind with previous experience in Business development and/or Project management
- Excellent time management and strong attention to detail
- A growth mindset. You think and act like an entrepreneur: you are scrappy and goal driven, you are able to work independently and are resourceful.
- Market/sector knowledge; You are in touch with the latest trends around travel, lifestyle and what people want from their leisure time
- Strong verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Passion for Airbnb and the mission of the company
- Fluent English and native speaking in 1 additional language
Nice to have
- Well travelled / Global mindset
- General knowledge of world history, gastronomy, arts, culture and trends and curiosity to learn
- A strong passion, hobby or interest (Gastronomy, culture, arts, history, sports, …)
*Please submit your application in English*
Airbnb is committed to working with the best and brightest people from the broadest talent pool possible. We believe a diversity of ideas fosters innovation and engagement, and allows us to attract the best people, and to develop the best products, services and solutions. Qualified individuals from all walks of life are encouraged to apply.