INGENIA Talent Solutions has partnered with FCC Environmental Services for the search & selection of a Facilities Manager for its E&P Waste plant in Theodore, AL
FCC Environmental Services is seeking to hire a Facilities Manager for its E&P Waste plant located in Theodore, AL. The facility is capable to treat Exploration & Production waste coming from the Oil and Gas operations. The plant is able to process liquid and solid waste. The liquid waste is treated in a water treatment plant using the latest technology and the solid waste is stabilized.
WHY YOU SHOULD CONSIDER WORKING FOR FCC ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES
- Be part of a global leader in environmental services, infrastructures and renewable energy with 100+ years of experience
- Participate in a growth story, as United States is a key market for FCC
- Become part of a multinational company with first class technological expertise, differentiated value-added products and integrated service offerings across all areas of operation
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
As a Facilities Manager, you will ensure the efficient day-to-day operations of the office, supporting the work of executive management and other staff.
Going more granular, you will...
· Have full P&L responsibility for internal and external sales, procurement, operations, disposal, safety, etc.
· Develop, submit and maintain budgets and long-term goals
· Manage operations, ensuring efficiency and meeting all the environmental regulations.
· Be responsible for negotiations directly with large E&P waste generators, waste haulers, brokers, etc.
· Be responsible for capturing new customers and diversifying the market
· Establish, implement and manage a strong safety culture among all employees.
· Manage the transportation and logistics functions for operations.
· Have commercial responsibilities of client facing and new business development
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- 5+ years of overall work experience
- Operations management of water treatment plants (i.e. permits, chemical analysis, etc.)
- Mechanical experience (i.e. centrifuges, pumps, piping, etc.)
- People's management: demonstrated success in hiring, training and motivating employees
- P&L management ($3MM+)
- Procurement & contract negotiation
- Management of barges
- High School Diploma
- Post-secondary education in business, computers, or office management
- Strong knowledge of the Oil and Gas market
- Strong knowledge of E&P waste.
- Communication: speak, listen and write in a clear, thorough and timely manner, using appropriate and effective communication tools and techniques.
- Customer orientation: anticipate, understand and respond to the needs of internal and external clients to meet or exceed their expectations within the organizational parameters
People & Relationships
- Communicative - Establish and maintain positive working relationships with others both internally and externally to achieve the goals of the organization; prefers working in a team communicates openly with others, at all levels.
- Supportive - Helpful towards other people, develops and encourages others; devotes time to helping people in difficulties; enjoys giving and meeting other people's needs
Tasks & Projects
- Analytical - Assess problem situations to identify causes, gather and process relevant information, generate possible solutions, and make recommendations.
- Conscientious - follows rules set down for their work, honors any promises, deadline or commitments made; ensure behavior is consistent with corporate standards and align with the values of the organization.
- Methodical - Believes in methodical and procedural approaches; plans and organizes tasks; structures own work efficiently; gives due attention to accuracy; set priorities; monitor progress towards goals, and track details/data/information/activities.
Drives & Emotions
- Flexible - Adapts flexibly to new challenges and circumstances; able to change behavior; thrives on variety and frequently changing environments
OTHER RELEVANT TRAITS
- Collaborating with others - orientation towards collaborating effectively with others to achieve goals. Recognizes the importance of consulting with others and harnessing the views of the wider team
- Learning & Improving – Focus on learning new ways of working and improving approaches to meet goals. Learns from feedback and experience
- Seeking & Embracing Change – Seeks ways to challenge the status quo; willingness to embrace changes positively and openly
This job has been filled or removed by Ingenia Talent Solutions.
You can leave your email address and we will send you an email when there is a new Facilities Manager - Mobile, AL - FCC Environmental job post.