What excites us at OnDeck? Technology. Innovation. Small businesses. We believe in our team members and power their growth through challenging them every day and offering inspiring careers. We’re all about teamwork, passion and making an impact. Oh and having fun – Whether it’s community service events, book club meetings, team get-togethers or weekly social hours in the office.
OnDeck (ONDK) uses data aggregation and electronic payment technology to evaluate the financial health of small and medium sized businesses to efficiently deliver capital to a market underserved by banks. Through the OnDeck platform, millions of small businesses can obtain affordable loans. We are changing the way small businesses borrow money by combining our passion for Main Street with cutting-edge technology. We evaluate businesses based on their actual performance, not personal credit, and that’s enabled us to say “yes” more often and faster than traditional lenders.
OnDeck is seeking a Facility Coordinator to keep our beautiful new office running smooth as a whistle! Do you enjoy meeting new people? Are you outgoing and organized? If so, we our Facilities team is looking for you!
As a Facility Coordinator, your responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for covering the front desk for visitor arrivals
- Serve as a liaison between the VA office and building management/maintenance crew
- Ensure the physical appearance of the new office is to company standards
- Assist with keeping the kitchen and coffee bar tidy daily
- Assist with seating changes and keep internal space planning software up to date
- Work closely with the OnDeck Facilities Manager on expenditures and office upkeep
- Help with office beautification projects from time to time
- Set up desks for new hires and clear off desks for employees who left the company
- Coordinate procurement and oversee the stocking of office and kitchen supplies by Aramark and other vendors as necessary
- Receive deliveries and ensure all items are included
- Perform a weekly audit of all conference rooms making sure they are well stocked with supplies
- Manage New York Seamless Web employee additions and deletions
- Manage VA Facilities budget
- Office Supplies
- Order catering for the weekly happy hour and other events
- Setting up for in house conferences/trainings
- Add/Delete users from the company Seamless Web account
- Act as a Fire Warden
- Work with IT to activate and deactivate access cards in a timely manner so as to mitigate potential security breaches
- Manage digital roll call member additions and deletions
- Assist Facilities Manager with Emergency Action Planning and implementation
- Liaison with vendors (i.e. manage server room AC maintenance appointments)
- Negotiate rates
- Manage contracts
Qualifications for success:
- Strong communication skills & excellent customer service skills are a must!
- Organized & detail oriented
- Patience & flexibility
- Past experience with managing a large budget
- A nice friendly smile
- Pleasant personality & a go-getter mentality
- A love of beautiful spaces!
What we offer you:
- Medical, dental, vision, and life benefits from day one.
- Paid/flexible sick-leave, vacations, and holidays so you can take off the time that you need when you need.
- Up to four months paid parental leave for all new parents. Adoption assistance with reimbursement of up to $5K. We want you to have time to bond with your new bundle of joy.
- Order lunch on us from Seamless. You can order what you want, when you want and from where you want.
- We’ll match your 401(k) contributions and offer a discount through our Employee Stock Purchase Plan. All to complement your personal financial strategy.
- We want to help advance your career. Take classes relevant to your job and the first $5K is on us.
- Enjoy our annual company summer party, holiday party and department quarterly outings.
- Semi-annual Hackathons to give our teams a fun way to innovate together and come up with awesome ideas.
- Our partnership with SoFi gives you access to student loan refinancing, personal loans and even mortgages.
- We work hard, we play hard. Build or join an OnDeck intramural club, group, and/or sports team and be part of our OnDeck Community.
- Fully stocked kitchens with free snacks & drinks.
OnDeck Stats & In the News:
- In 2015, OnDeck & JP Morgan Chase partner to offer small business loans, named the biggest deal in the history of marketplace lending
- Our first $3 billion in loans led to 74,000 jobs and $11 Billion in U.S. economic impact.
- On December 17, 2014 OnDeck rings in the biggest NYC tech IPO since 1999
- OnDeck was New York’s largest VC-backed tech exit ever
Awards we've received:
- com and Great Place to Work 100 Best Workplaces for Millennials, 2015
- Fortune/Great Place To Work Great Rated! People’s Picks: 20 Great Workplaces in Financial Services, 2015
- Crain’s New York Best Places to Work, 2013, 2014, 2015
- Colorado SHRM Best Companies to Work For in Colorado, 2015
- Built in Colorado, Top 100 Digital Companies in Colorado, 2015
- Forbes’ America’s Most Promising Companies, 2013, 2014
- Selling Power Magazine Best Company to Sell For, 2013, 2014, 2015
- 500|5000, 2013, 2014
- Crain’s New York Business Fast 50, 2013, 2014
As part of our dedication to maintaining an inclusive and diverse workforce, OnDeck provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, OnDeck complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
OnDeck expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of OnDeck’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
**No external recruiters or agents, please.**