Location: Batish Family Medicine
Position: Family Practice Office Manager
Medical Office Manager needed full-time for an enjoyable collaborative Family Practice that enthusiastically serves the healthcare needs of Leland, NC and surrounding areas.
- Responsible for the operations and administration side of our medical office.
- Ensure office is running smoothly by managing office staff: hire, terminate, and train employees; administrative support; create and maintain policies and procedures; order and maintain office supplies, resolve building and maintenance issues.
- Requires 2-5 years’ experience in medical practice management, EMR, and computer/software/phone/internet troubleshooting;
- The right candidate will also possess the ability to problem solve, assist in development of new business, and be proficient with Microsoft Office and EMR (preferably e-MDS).
- Prefer experience working with an ACO (Accountable Care Organization)
- Build and foster healthy team environment and culture
- Must be a self-starter with exceptional attention to detail, Strong organizational and time management skills, ability to prioritize
- Identify opportunities for process and office management improvements
- Provide administrative support: schedule meetings, assist in projects, coordinate and lead monthly staff meetings, maintain inventory, report business tax, workers comp, etc.
- Working knowledge of state, federal, regional collection and reimbursement laws, HIPAA and other medical insurance regulations and terminology
- Practice Champion for various monthly quality meetings, review KPI, develop and implement new strategies & programs
- Utilize ACO and other Network tools to maintain excellent quality scores within commercial and public payer programs.
Please note this position is posted on behalf of our partner practices. This individual will be working at the specific practice that is mentioned in the above details and will not be a direct employee of Aledade, Inc. so will therefore not be eligible for the benefits available to Aledade employees.