We are a self-funded, London based startup of a steep growth trajectory. We provide developers and DevOps teams with a self-service cloud-native delivery platform, with which organisations can ship applications quickly, securely and at scale by automating away the complexities of cloud and Kubernetes. With us our customers, like the UK’s Home Office or Bank of England, are harnessing cloud-native technologies, limiting the challenges of infrastructure management and rapidly delivering digital products.
We are on a mission to enable organisations to make cloud and software delivery simple and efficient, whilst having the insights into costs, security and cadence. As a company that holds customers at the heart of everything we do, we are looking for candidates that want to make a real change and support organisations as they move to cloud and use it easily.
Reporting to the Marketing Director you will work cross functionally with Sales, Partners, Customer Success and Marketing teams to support pipeline building and progression through a variety of campaigns and engagements. As the first field hire you will have the opportunity to design and implement best practices and make a real impact in the organisation.
- Coordinate territory planning and execution with sales & marketing stakeholders to build field marketing programs for the UK+ and Europe regions, to increase awareness, drive engagement, generate leads, and support conversion rates.
- Manage all aspects of event and digital-event coordination including strategy, objectives, materials creation, event messaging/marketing, signage, giveaways, contract negotiation, vendor relations, site selection, registration, agenda scheduling & logistics.
- Leading the marketing activities in UKI and driving Lead Generation through a mix of activities as part of a local marketing team - manage local resources and budgets efficiently.
- Manage account-based marketing activities - working closely with Sales and Customer Success teams
- Conduct post campaign/event evaluations and ROI analysis; report and share results and recommendations with sales team and marketing teams.
- Strategize, order and deliver promotional items to support Sales & events/digital-events in your region.
- Research industry events and marketing/campaign opportunities in your regions and evaluate sponsorship based on Appvia’s objectives and target audience.
- Maintain event and campaign documents - budgets, calendars, checklists, run-of-shows, etc.
- Complete quarterly budget reviews and ROI analysis; pivot strategy to align with findings.
- Successfully prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines and budgets
- Collaborate with demand gen on lead generation campaigns
- Build and maintain relationships with customers and prospects
- Work with Customer Success on building engagement
- Proven track of successful work in the field marketing space
- Knowledge of the customer experience landscape is recommended but not required
- Previous experience managing events and marketing campaigns
- Ability to develop and deliver cohesive event and campaign strategies,
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment; ability to multitask and effectively manage time
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Acute attention to detail; demonstrated ability for accuracy and thoroughness
- Ability to build lasting relationships with our customers to build engagement and support sales activities
- Proven negotiation, problem-solving, organization and project management skills
- Competitive salary
- 26 Days Holiday including Birthday (plus bank holidays)
- Flexible working hours
- Health Insurance
Appvia takes the processing and storage of your data seriously. It will be used by us for the sole purpose of future recruitment. Should you have any questions around this, please email: [email protected]