A World-Changing Company
At Palantir, we’re passionate about building software that solves problems. We partner with the most important institutions in the world to transform how they use data and technology. Our software has been used to stop terrorist attacks, discover new medicines, gain an edge in global financial markets, and more. If these types of projects excite you, we'd love for you to join us.
Palantir’s Demand Generation team is growing fast and looking for ambitious people who share our values and are motivated by our mission to join and build our team.
As a Field Marketing Manager, you will lead the creation and execution of a go-to-market plan focused on creating leads, opportunities, pipeline, and revenue for a designated sales team with a strong product offering in ever-changing markets. Working closely with sales and marketing teams, you will build a comprehensive marketing plan to reach your target customers and prospects and drive demand through events, traditional lead generation campaigns, and other integrated marketing programs in your region. You will take an analytical, metrics-driven approach to problem solving and reporting on results, always striving for improvement. This is a hybrid Field Marketing role where you will be an innovative lead generator working directly with the Sales team, and a traditional demand generation programs manager.
- Partner and integrate with Sales teams in their achievement of top line revenue goals.
- Build and execute a go-to-market strategy to achieve pipeline targets.
- Source and prioritize investments in events, campaigns and other marketing programs to reach goals.
- Be accountable for and propel the flow of leads to support the sales goals.
- Create a cadence of regular reporting to track performance and measure Return on Investment, and adjust as needed.
- Collaborate with the broader Demand Generation, Campaigns, Events, Operations and Product Marketing teams to develop integrated plans.
What We Value
- Ability to self-motivate and work autonomously, while effectively collaborating with a cross-functional team.
- Demonstrated experience leveraging strong operational and project management skills to efficiently manage multiple simultaneous project requests under tight deadlines in a constantly shifting landscape.
- Demonstrated experience creating and executing integrated marketing campaigns using tactics that include live events, thought-leadership/insightful content offers, webinars, digital campaigns, and social media.
- Ability to quickly adapt to and grasp new systems and tools for campaign building, execution, and reporting (e.g. Microsoft Office, Adobe, Contentful, Marketo, Salesforce.com, etc.).
- Sound judgment and composure in high-pressure situations, with an ability to display discretion and integrity in all interactions.
- At least 5+ years of technology marketing experience with specific field marketing, demand generation, ABM or related experience.
- Experience marketing Enterprise SaaS platforms and offerings; B2B industry preferred.
- Willingness to travel up to 25-40% to other Palantir offices and external marketing events as needed.
Palantir is committed to promoting a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion. We believe that all Palantirians share the responsibility of upholding our commitment to these values and encourage candidates from a wide range of backgrounds, perspectives, and lived experiences to join us in solving the world’s hardest problems.
Palantir is committed to making the job application process accessible to everyone. If you are living with a disability (visible or not visible) and need to request a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, please reach out
and let us know how we can help.