Pivotal is changing the world by building great software companies. Be a part of a team that is enabling the leading companies in the world to transform with a modern approach focused on building—not buying—software. We overcome challenges associated with lengthy enterprise IT cycles by accelerating application delivery. We develop better products, together, using a proven methodology and the most powerful continuous innovation platform.
The Field Marketing Manager is instrumental in supporting our Americas Field organization to help build Pivotal’s brand and execute programs to activate sales.
- Support the revenue and pipeline goals of the region, aligned to quarterly objectives
- Act as liaison between corporate marketing and the field as the face of marketing to the field sales teams and communicating the needs of the field back to corporate marketing
- Create and execute account-based marketing strategies aligned to sales needs and goals
- Equip sales teams with tailored templates, emails, and copy to leverage in customer outreach
- Work with field sales teams to create and execute regional demand generation campaigns and align with corporate marketing team to ensure consistent branding and messaging, as well as differentiated offers based on customer personas
- Develop a unified event and field marketing strategy spanning multiple geographies and customer segments
- Partner closely with events planners to ensure strong participation for each event
- Work with Marketing Ops to ensure timely lead routing and follow up to track success metrics
- Proactively support marketing budget, being vigilant in tracking and evaluating results against goals and generate learnings for improvement
- Identify new opportunities to sponsor events that are aligned with sales priorities
- 5+ years experience in event or field marketing
- Proven track record of working with sales organizations to build and deliver results
- Excellent oral communication skills combined with strong writing skills
- Very strong organizational skills and project management capability
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, complex, highly collaborative team environment
- Intellectual curiosity - a bright self learner and self-starter, highly motivated, who is challenged by innovative technology
- Strong work ethic (persistent, tenacious, not shy, ability to go the extra mile as needed)
Pivotal is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that will consider all qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.