Uniphore, the leader in conversational AI is hiring an energetic and motivated team player who is passionate about marketing in the hi-tech industry. As a Manager of Field Marketing, you will be responsible for ensuring Uniphore solutions are positioned, differentiated, and we have a winning go-to-market strategy for the North American market. Reporting to the Director of Global Field Marketing, the Manager of Field Marketing will drive develop revenue-driving strategies, programs, and campaigns that sit at the intersection of sales and marketing. In this role, s/he will also be responsible for collaborating with go-to-market stakeholders including sales, partner marketing, product marketing, as well as marketing and sales operations to identify the highest-value targets, then work with field marketers, events, digital marketing and sales development resources to execute and optimize regional and solutions-specific programs against those targets. This is a high-visibility role within the company, and this person will regularly interface with Uniphore executives. The ideal candidate has exceptional project management and leadership abilities.
The ideal candidate is a B2B enterprise marketer with a passion for technology, preferably has prior experience of demonstrating pipeline generation to aid sales hit their revenue targets.
Attention to detail and an eye for quality, ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits, are crucial. Core writing and presentation skills, messaging, thought leadership, and attention to detail are musts for this position. The ideal candidate is a B2B enterprise product marketer with a passion for technology, preferably has prior experience of contact centers or customer experience and helping customers succeed and who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Drive Regional Marketing Programs to support lead gen, prospecting, pipeline and revenue generation programs for the North American market.
- Drive pipeline growth by developing a quarterly marketing plan based on approved budgets including recommendations for industry specific regional activities, local sponsorships, conferences/trade shows, advertising, local events, participation in local business or trade associations, demand generation and content needs that will drive business results for the region.
- Localize Uniphore corporate assets for use with the regional market
- Set clear, measurable KPIs for team and ensure our field marketing activities deliver on expected goals.
- Analyze lead flow and contribution to revenue and evaluate ROI against all FM programs.
- Execute regional Account-Based Marketing in collaboration with sales, product and demand generation.
- Strategize critical field marketing events, drive the messaging and execution for the events and other marketing programs to drive leads and qualified opportunities
- Work very closely with product marketing to solidify agenda and content for critical field marketing events.
- Be an excellent communicator who can engage and influence internal leaders and teams across functions and external stakeholders
- Minimum five years marketing experience, or related, in B2B enterprise technology or SaaS environment
- Demonstrated track record of marketing technical innovations to users and buyers and creating narratives to position and sell products in compelling ways
- Demonstrated experience influencing without authority, including executives
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Prior contact center and customer experience background
- Demand generation and field marketing experience preferred
- Strong sales and customer orientation with a passion for software products
- Strong collaboration, interpersonal and teamwork skills
Uniphore is the global leader in Conversational Service Automation. The Company’s vision is to disrupt an outdated customer service model by bridging the gap between human and machine using voice, AI and automation to ensure that every voice, on every call, is truly heard. Uniphore enables businesses globally to deliver transformational customer service by providing an automation platform where digital agents take over transactional conversations from humans, coach agents during calls, and accurately predict language, emotion and intent. All in real-time. With Conversational Service Automation, enterprises can now engage their customers to effectively build loyalty, improve customer experience and realize operational efficiencies.
Uniphore is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
For more information on how Uniphore delivers business value using Conversational Service Automation, please visit www.uniphore.com