Field Marketing Manager, Southeast Asia (12-month contract; maternity cover)
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
We are looking for an experienced B2B marketer for a 12-month maternity cover. The role will be responsible for planning and executing integrated marketing campaigns across three segments in Southeast Asia: Enterprise, SMB and Staffing. We are looking for someone entrepreneurial, collaborative, and results-driven, and is willing to roll up their sleeves and execute smart, impactful and creative campaigns for LinkedIn Talent Solutions, LinkedIn’s largest business.
This is a very hands-on role and the successful candidate would need to establish credibility with the sales team and regional and global marketing organisations through their market understanding, client centricity, communication skills and marketing rigor, as well as leadership and collaboration skills. This person is the central point of contact for the sales team and key stakeholders across various functions.
- Plan, execute, and measure outcomes from marketing initiatives- online and offline programs
- Work with internal subject matter experts and clients to build local thought leadership content
- Plan the localisation process and facilitate the local execution of global/APAC programs (campaigns, launches, content)
- Conceptualise, manage and execute bespoke LinkedIn-owned events
Sales Enablement & Reporting:
- Equip the sales team with enough knowledge and tools to engage prospects and customers in meaningful conversations to progress marketing sourced leads
- Set up a demand management cadence with the sales development team to efficiently convert marketing leads to sales qualified opportunities and get feedback on lead quality to feed into future campaigns
- Regular data analysis and reporting on marketing performance to key stakeholders
Operations and Vendor Management:
- Participate in quarterly performance reviews; align, educate and provide visibility of marketing priorities and performance metrics
- Monitor the performance of local campaigns and leverage available data and marketing dashboards and improve campaigns to achieve the campaign targets
- Manage SEA marketing budget for LTS business and submit timely and accurate budget and invoice details
- Brief, negotiate with and manage local agencies
- 5+ years of B2B marketing experience
- Experience with independently planning, executing, and tracking events including content build and speaker management
- Experience with data to be able to analyse campaign performance and manage budgets and ROI and incorporate all learning into continuously improved work and timely reporting
- Experience with working in an entrepreneurial environment, doing more with less, rolling up sleeves and collaborating with cross functional partners to achieve common goals
- Experience with Salesforce.com/Tableau and automated marketing solutions like Eloqua is a plus
- Self-starter with a growth mindset
- Experience in building, leading and implementing annual/quarterly marketing strategies and plans
- Proven success in campaign design and execution for SEA market
- Effective written communication skills to develop client-facing deliverables (content, customer engagement initiatives)
- Effective project management
- A team player