At Qualtrics, we create software the world’s best brands use to deliver exceptional frontline experiences, build high-performing teams, and design products people love. But we are more than a platform—we are the creators and stewards of the Experience Management category serving over 18K clients globally. Building a category takes grit, determination, and a disdain for convention—but most of all it requires close-knit, high-functioning teams with an unwavering dedication to serving our customers.
When you join one of our teams, you’ll be part of a nimble group that’s empowered to set aggressive goals and move fast to achieve them. Strategic risks are encouraged and complex problems are solved together, by passing the microphone and iterating until the best solution comes to light. You won’t have to look to find growth opportunities—ready or not, they’ll find you. From retail to government to healthcare, we’re on a mission to bring humanity, connection, and empathy back to business. Join over 6,000 people across the globe who think that’s work worth doing.
Field Marketing, Senior Manager - EMEA
Why We Have This Role
We’re looking for an experienced people leader and field marketer who has experience building teams and delivering commercial impact through tactics such as in-person events, account-based marketing, and third party partnerships. This person will be focused on expanding the Qualtrics business in prioritized markets across Europe, the Middle East, and Africa. They will do so by working with sales and customer success leadership on go-to-market plans, creating a vibrant calendar of field marketing activities, and working through their team to achieve pipeline and revenue goals. This person will have support across adjacent marketing disciplines, specifically Brand, Demand Generation, Comms, XM Institute (thought leadership), and Product Marketing. We are looking for someone who is exceptional at partnering with Sales and Customer Success across multiple customer segments, markets, and industries to co-develop and lead the Marketing components of a cohesive regional go to market strategy.
How You’ll Find Success
- Seeking someone who thrives in a collaborative and dynamic environment, with the ability to establish successful partnerships and leverage the strengths of sales and customer success teams.
- Must have strategic acumen and execution skills, and a deep understanding of personalization, creating memorable experiences through events, demand generation, and revenue attribution.
- Must have a demonstrated ability to recruit and develop high-performing talent, with a focus on creating psychological safety for diverse teams and building inclusive cultures
- Proficient in time management, navigating ambiguity, and managing multiple priorities.
- Skilled negotiator who can find innovative solutions with limited resources.
- Self-motivated, excellent communication, project management, and organizational abilities.
- Expert in their field with fresh perspectives and ideas.
- Experience using qualitative and quantitative metrics to achieve goals.
- Exceptional stakeholder management and interpersonal skills required.
How You’ll Grow
- By joining Qualtrics, you become part of a team that dares to pursue groundbreaking experiences.
- Our mission is to build technology that positively impacts businesses and makes them more human.
- As a member of our global marketing organization, you will be a leader within a diverse and inclusive community that values the voice of each individual. We strive for representation that reflects the world we live in and goes beyond it.
- You will have the opportunity to lead and be a part of a team that upholds values such as transparency, whole-hearted commitment, customer obsession, unity, and resourcefulness.
- In this role, you will take ownership of a dedicated field region. Your responsibilities will include developing a robust marketing strategy and leading a team to execute plans with unique experiences, programs, and campaigns designed to drive demand and revenue.
- We encourage big-picture thinking and foster an environment that embraces innovation and creativity. You will have the freedom to flex your strategic and tactical skills, all within a fast-paced and high-growth setting.
Things You’ll Do
- Take ownership of developing and implementing the EMEA marketing strategy, plans, and budget.
- Collaborate with sales and customer success leadership on shared GTM plans
- Nurture a team of field and event marketers focusing them on activities that drive exponential growth in the region.
- Develop, lead, and execute programs to engage target accounts (existing customers and prospects) in alignment with our acceleration and growth objectives.
- Utilize various tactics, such as events, sponsorships, thought leadership, communications, executive briefings, and direct marketing, based on account analysis and growth strategies developed with Sales and Partners.
- Collaborate with sales and customer success leadership and account teams to map stakeholder journeys, identify key account activities, and develop communication strategies to deliver targeted and personalized engagement.
- Work with the global demand generation team to launch personalized experiences, including microsites, for key accounts and create scalable content such as executive briefings, blogs, videos, and infographics.
- Partner with the Global Demand Generation Team to drive digital awareness through paid search and social campaigns across multiple social platforms.
- Utilize data, insights, and best practices to design, implement, and report on effective ABM campaigns and programs across various channels and platforms.
What We’re Looking For On Your CV
- We are looking for a candidate with a minimum of 10-12 years of hands-on experience in B2B marketing, specifically in the field, events, and/or Account-Based Marketing (ABM).
- This individual should have a proven track record of delivering measurable commercial results.
- Additionally, experience in regional marketing would be a plus.
- Finally, the ability to travel across the EMEA region is required for this position.
- Degree in Marketing, Business or equivalent
- Excellent copywriting skills for promotional emails, invitations and other event related materials
- Knowledge of Marketo, Salesforce, Wordpress, Coda, Qualtrics and other event management software
What You Should Know About This Team
- We are a dynamic and adventurous marketing team, unafraid to push boundaries and achieve remarkable results.
- Though small in number, our team is agile and fiercely determined.
- Data serves as a foundation for our decision-making process, but our true passion lies in exploring new ideas and introducing groundbreaking concepts to our global network.
- Challenges excite us, as we view them as opportunities for growth and positive transformation.
- We are not merely observers of change; we actively initiate and drive it.
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer meaning that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected characteristic.
Applicants in the United States of America have rights under Federal Employment Laws: Family & Medical Leave Act
, Equal Opportunity Employment
, Employee Polygraph Protection Act
Qualtrics is committed to the inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, Qualtrics will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided with reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please let your Qualtrics contact/recruiter know.
Qualtrics Work Experience - As we look to the future, we believe that our teams are better together. Being together will help us learn more, grow faster and ultimately deliver better results for our customers and Qualtrics. Roles tied to an office location work 4 days per week in the office together and 1 day from home, with a strong spirit of flexibility around taking time for personal, health, and family moments in our work weeks. Our managers work with their teams to create a collaborative, engaged work environment, and arrangement that works for each of our team members.
Not finding a role that’s the right fit for now? Qualtrics Insiders is the one-stop shop for all things Qualtrics Life. Sign up for exclusive access to content created with you in mind and get the scoop on what we have going on at Qualtrics - upcoming events, behind the scenes stories from the team, interview tips, hot jobs, and more. No spam - we promise! You'll hear from us two times a month max with fresh, totally tailored info - so be sure to stay connected as you explore your best role and company fit.