WE DEVELOP INNOVATIVE BEVERAGE BRANDS FOR THE NEXT GENERATION OF DRINKERS.
Born in Austin, TX. BeatBox Beverages is a collection of millennial founders and established industry veterans developing innovative beverage brands for the next generation of drinkers. BeatBox Beverages was founded on the belief that future generations will continue to demand products that authentically connect with their lifestyle. Our mission is to create cutting-edge beverage brands that speak to innovative individuals.
Beatbox Field Marketing Specialist
The Field Marketing Specialist (FMS) builds the local face of Beatbox in their field in the most relevant way and following the Beatbox national strategies and priorities. Reporting to the Director of Field Marketing, you will build local networks including opinion-leaders and essential influencers both online (social media) and offline. You will create marketing programs in the areas of our business; On Premise, Off Premise, events, and New Business opportunities that impact the heart of local consumers, leading to the successful development of the brand.
- Win over the 21+ consumer to bring BeatBox to life in your market!
- Build a local network while infusing national strategies and philosophy in the field
- Translate national programs into successful local activation through product sampling, event partnerships, and on-premise activation
- Hire, train, and staff a field marketing team of brand reps to execute on-premise activations, off-premise activations, local events, influencer/VIP support, product drops, and any additional field marketing efforts
- Align with your SEM/Sales counterparts to support activations, merchandising, and sales blitzes in your area
- Activate national events with other FMC’s/Brand Reps in regional territories
- Develop relationships with on premise managers, off premise managers, and wholesale sales and marketing departments
- Ride-along’s with distributors to help with sales support
- Ability to maintain storage facility, infrastructure, product inventory, swag, and any additional marketing materials assigned to your area
- Identify event opportunities in your area that require sampling activations
- Identify Beatbox influencers and partnership opportunities to support your local market
- Develop social media content that could be used in local area campaigns
- 2 years of field marketing experience in beverage, CPG, clothing, lifestyle, or health and beauty
- 1 year experience in leadership/management role to achieve a common goal or objective in a brand sampling environment motivating brand ambassadors towards success.
- Success in building collaborative projects from idea to execution
- Marketing communication with emphasis on building strategic partnerships
- Travel up to 25% of the time
- Alc bev experience is a plus!
BeatBox Beverages provides a fair and equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, marital status, disability, or any other legally protected characteristic. BeatBox Beverages hires and promotes individuals solely based on qualifications for the position to be filled and business needs.