HelloTech is the leading independent, on-demand technology support service. Available 24/7 both in-home and remote, HelloTech's massive network of expert technicians nationwide are dedicated to providing a top-notch customer experience for a wide range of services, including computer support, smart home device installation, home office setup, and more.
With both direct-to-consumer presence and deep integrations with retailers such as Walmart.com
and Comcast Xfinity, HelloTech eliminates the headaches and hassle of product installation and maintenance.
HelloTech is looking for a part-time Operations Specialist who thrives in a fast paced environment. The ideal candidate should be self motivated and analytical, with the ability to understand existing practices and policies. The primary responsibility in this role is handling and resolving operational and support challenges as they arise, and supporting our customers and field technicians.
This is an excellent opportunity to get in with an early-stage tech startup growing fast in the service industry space. This role will require you to work to meet the needs of our growing pool of customers and technicians with the opportunity to learn about and experiment with the newest consumer tech products. Every day brings new challenges and the opportunity to develop new skills. Come join us in creating the best in-home IT experience around!
What You’ll Be Doing
- Responding to inbound inquiries from Technicians on our platform via email and/or phone call
- Learning company policies and procedures to become the resident expert on the HelloTech platform
- Supporting Technicians in the field by problem solving live issues during service
- Using good judgement and strong communication skills to ensure escalated inquiries are handled appropriately and efficiently
- Completing ad hoc administrative duties as needed
What We’re Looking For
- Customer Service Experience (2+ years)
- Availability to work part-time and/or weekends
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, particularly with technology related jargon
- Problem solving skills with the ability to seek alternative solutions for dilemmas and problems
- Highly organized and strong attention to detail with excellent follow-up
- Technical background with basic knowledge of WiFi & Network troubleshooting is preferred
Opportunities for growth
Mac or PC
All corporate employees are currently working remote and the HQ office is closed during COVID-19