Paradigm is seeking a Field Service Engineer to support our client based in North Carolina. In this role, you will be service Epitaxial tools installed at client sites.
Type: Full-Time, Direct hire
Location: Raleigh, NC - Onsite
Pay Rate: DOE
Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, life, 401K, PTO
As a Field Service Engineer, you will:
- Install, repair, calibrate and maintain semiconductor process equipment
- Escalate advanced repairs as needed, to senior level technicians
- Become an expert in new epi equipment
- Monitor, inspect and maintain semiconductor equipment in order to prevent malfunctions
- Maintain accurate documentation of maintenance activity and provide periodic reports
- Provide training and assistance to technicians and customers
- Participate in ongoing technical training
- Travel nationally and internationally to client sites to help with the installation and maintenance of equipment
Our skills and experience wish list includes:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or related field OR an associate degree with 2-4 years of related experience
- 2-3 years of electromechanical work experience (i.e., field service engineer or technician position in a semiconductor equipment company or a technical position in the engineering field)
- Familiarity with Silicon Epi or CVD preferred
- The ability to travel up to 50% travel after first year
- The ability to work varying hours
- Valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record is required
- Experience with the Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- The ability to walk long distances, kneel, reach, stand and stoop as well as the ability to lift 30lbs
- Must have the ability to see small defects, parts, and/or operation of machines (including inspection); using measurement devices; and/or assembly or fabrication parts with or without the assistance of contact lenses or glasses
- Must feel comfortable working in a cleanroom environment (wearing full clean room suit, facemask, gloves, safety glasses)
Our client offers medical, dental, vision, life, 401k, PTO
About Us, Paradigm
Want to love Mondays? It's possible when you love what you do. Paradigm is a staffing solutions firm dedicated to finding the perfect job for candidates. We're connected with some of the most innovative tech companies around, giving our employees that competitive edge needed in today's job market.
We are proud to offer a work environment free of harassment and discrimination. We value diversity and promote respect in the work place. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Only local candidates able to work directly for Paradigm as W-2 employees can be considered for this position. No agents, please.