We are now looking for a proactive and organized Finance Intern, with outstanding analytical skills and a great eye for detail. As a part of our Finance team, you will support and perform diverse operational and administrative functions.
This unique internship opportunity offers you the possibility to work your financial magic on all kinds of data, doing analysis, tracking, modelling, and reporting the results. Learn from exceptional professionals in the field, work closely with our brilliant internal teams and well-known clients, and deliver nothing but accurate data.
- Sort and distribute incoming mail
- Enter information into the financial accounting system and manage accounts, both receivable and payable
- Manage steady communication with clients, suppliers and partners, along with processing their invoices
- Review and process reimbursements
- Participate in payroll processes
- Collect, understand, process, verify and report accounting-related information
- Keep meticulous records of tax payments
- Maintain weekly reports on financial metrics
- Assist in the preparation of monthly financial reports
- Provide administrative support during budget preparation
- Gather and collect data to update our dashboards
- Retain records of subscriptions and review it on a monthly basis
- You have a keen eye for detail and no numerical errors go past you
- You are self-motivated and your organizational, administrative and coordination skills are exceptional
- Prioritizing, multi-tasking and meeting deadlines are second nature to you
- Your ability to collect, evaluate and interpret data is out of this world
- You manage stress as well as you manage databases
- Knowledge of the basic principles and practices of accounting and financial analysis
- You have a good grasp of bookkeeping procedures
- You know MS Excel (Google Sheets) like the back of your hand and love creating spreadsheets, charts as well as using financial Excel functions
- You respect the importance of confidentiality
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree or Master's Degree in economics, finance, data science or related fields
- Contribute ideas to challenging projects for cool and well-known clients
- Cooperate and learn from award-winning professionals from various disciplines in the digital industry
- Be part of a leading international digital agency from the coolest office in Rotterdam (or from home!)
- Join a highly diverse and international family of driven colleagues
- Daily lunch at the office, with healthy snacks, drinks and lots of coffee
- Attend exclusive expertise sharing events, relaxing Friday afternoon drinks and tasty summer bbq's on the roof terrace with the best view in town, once we can all hang out in person again!
At DPDK, we are dedicated to delivering custom-made, exceptional digital design products to our clients. We lead with our values of exceptionalism, transformation, craftsmanship, drive and sincerity. We strive to be better and new every day, and we like to challenge everyone else to do the same with our products!
Our unique team is looking forward to welcoming you as a fellow DPDKer. Please read the job description thoroughly before applying, and provide a brief cover letter describing why you would be an excellent fit for the position.