• Develop and maintain a strategic business plan model
• Study and analyze scenarios to achieve optimal cash and profitaility in alignment with corporate strategic direction
• Analyze and consolidate monthly actuals, forecasts and variance analysis
• Develop and maintain a operational three statement model to support budgeting, planning, forecasting and analysis
Desired Skills & Experience:
• Minimum 3+ years’ experience Automotive/Tech Sector background is preferred but not required
• Big 4 Experience is plus
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, economics or related disciplines.
• Strong business acumen and financial analysis skills
• Exceptional Excel skills and proficiency in MS Office suite
• Familiarity with corporate ERP systems is desired
This job has been filled or removed by NextEV.
You can leave your email address and we will send you an email when there is a new Finance Analyst – FP&A job post.✕