• Develop cost targets for profitability, investment and material cost for forward model programs
• Develop comparisons of actuals and targets to external benchmarks
• Report product program health status on a regular basis
• Support engineering and purchasing teams with data and guidance to help optimize costs
• Create directional cost estimates based on engineering designs
• Develop program milestone deliverables
Desired Skills & Experience:
• Minimum 3+ years’ experience Automotive/Tech Sector background is preferred but not required
• Big 4 Experience is plus
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, economics or related disciplines.
• Strong business acumen and financial analysis skills
• Exceptional Excel skills and proficiency in MS Office suite
• Familiarity with corporate ERP systems is desired
This job has been filled or removed by NextEV.
You can leave your email address and we will send you an email when there is a new Finance Analyst – Product Development job post.✕