Huckletree is part of the exciting, diverse and rapidly changing workspace landscape. We’re building workspace hubs across the UK and Ireland for businesses of all sizes to come together by sector, scale, be brave, and lead industry change. We build physical workspaces for teams, educational and accelerator programmes for them to scale and we connect them to valuable investor and talent networks.
This opportunity is ideal for an established Finance Assistant to come into our business and utilise their technical skills within a fast paced business environment. This role reports into our Finance Director and will support our Finance Business Partner with the finance lifecycle.
Full-time requirement but flexibility can be offered for the right person with relevant experience.
- Managed the day to day of Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payables including supporting daily business operations
- Monitor expenditure ensuring controlled according to financial policies liaising with the business.
- Assist in the preparation of Management Accounts including preparation of monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Manage cash card system and staff expense claims per company policy
- Prepare the company VAT returns
- Support statutory account process
- Support year end-end process
You should apply if you have;
- Experience in a similar position
- Multi-site/ multi-entity experience (desirable)
- An affinity to a high growth environment
- High attention to detail and great communication skills, written and verbal
- Self-starter - able to work on own initiative, willing to learn and adapt in a fast-moving environment
- Experience of working with management accounting or year end accounts
- Third Year, Fully Paid Month-Long Sabbatical
- Enhanced Parental Leave
- Unlimited Free GP & Therapy Appointments
- Mental Health Day Policy
- Private Health Insurance with Vitality (window opens upon completion of probationary period)
- Compassionate Leave
- 22 days annual leave, plus public holidays, your birthday off and plus 3-4 additional days off during the Christmas period
- Professional Development
- Personal Curiosity Budget
- Team Building Activities
- Bi-Annual, Full Company Socials