Model N is looking for college students (who have completed their junior year) ready to jump start their career exposure with an internship. We offer an unparalleled hands-on experience working in an exciting yet challenging industry. Consider this an early career start, where you will have the opportunity to work alongside and be mentored by some of the brightest minds at Model N.
As an intern with the Finance team at Model N, you will experience a supportive learning environment, opportunities to participate in meaningful work and have some fun! You will meet and work with kind and inspiring Model N’ers, become a member of the team and have access to Model N leaders.
You will have the opportunity to get to know the other Model N interns and participate in workshops and trainings designed just for you and your peers. In addition, each week there will be time for additional learning through LinkedIn Learning on topics to help you develop your skills and business acumen.
Project Details: Create Model N customer asset management and cloud hosting cost system.
Projected Start Date: June 5, 2023
Projected End Date: August 11, 2023
- Work with multiple cross-functional business leaders such as Finance, Accounting, IT and Cloud operations.
- Understanding of different business functions in organizations and how data can be leveraged differently by different business functions.
- Remove / reduce revenue leakage by providing better visibility to asset data.
- Determine best path for contract and AWS cloud hosting data conversion to digital assets in excel and complete conversion.
- Create python scripts or similar to read contracts and pull asset datasets into excel
- Work with IT along with business analysts for Finance, Sales and cloud operations.
- Strong academic credentials
- Majors - Computer Science, information Systems, Data Analytics major with strong Python or other scripting skills
- Leadership qualities and collaborative work style
- Analytical skills and the ability to apply processes and methodologies
- Ability to learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies
- A guided self-starter and able to work independently with support and a passion for learning
The hourly rates for this position will be $20.00 - $22.00. If your expectations are outside of this range, feel free to apply and discuss your expectations with our recruiters. We are constantly opening up new positions and you might match another opening at a different level.
At Model N, we believe our collective success stems from the uniqueness of every individual's diverse backgrounds, experiences, and expertise; we call this the N Factor. So don’t allow uncertainty to keep you from applying to join our team. If you don’t meet the exact criteria but can demonstrate your skillset is the best for the job, we’d love to talk with you. We’re curious to know, what’s your N Factor?
About Model N
Model N enables life sciences and high tech companies to drive growth and market share, minimizing revenue leakage throughout the revenue lifecycle. With deep industry expertise and solutions purpose-built for these industries, Model N delivers comprehensive visibility, insight and control over the complexities of commercial operations and compliance. Our integrated cloud solution is proven to automate pricing, incentive and contract decisions to scale business profitably and grow revenue. Model N is trusted across more than 120 countries by the world’s leading pharmaceutical, medical technology, semiconductor, and high tech companies, including Johnson & Johnson, AstraZeneca, Stryker, Seagate Technology, Broadcom and Microchip Technology. For more information, visit www.modeln.com.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Model N values diversity at our company and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Model N considers qualified applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class. Please reference https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/eeo-law-poster for more information.
We’re constantly growing and may have something for you later on if this is not the right opportunity for you. Check out our career site to learn more about Model N or view other jobs: https://www.modeln.com/company/careers/