DESCRIPTION – FINANCE MANAGER, Northern europe.
Our mission is to bring the world's best-loved local restaurants into everyone's home or office - fast.
We work with hundreds of the UK's best loved restaurants, including names like Carluccio's, GBK, Nando's, Rossopomodoro and many top quality independents to deliver their food to homes and offices everywhere. Our customers are as passionate about great food as we are, including an ever-growing number of large and prestigious firms.
The primary role of the Finance Manager, Northern Europe is to lead management reporting, statutory reporting and managing tax compliance, while monitoring performance against budgets and overseeing Accounts Assistants.
Your role will include:
• Owning the month-end close process for your countries, driving forward timely reporting to assist country managers to manage their countries
• Liaising with international operations teams to ensure accurate reporting
• Liaising with international accountants, auditors and tax advisors regularly
• Performing balance sheet reconciliations at each month end
• Working with external auditors on the preparation of financial statements and facilitation of the annual audits
• Developing and implementing financial controls and monitoring spend against budget
• Supervising shared Accounts Assistants on various tasks
• Assisting the Group Financial Controller with various ad hoc projects
This job has been filled or removed by Deliveroo.
You can leave your email address and we will send you an email when there is a new Finance Manager Northern Europe job post.✕