Why is this role important at Infobip?
In less than 10 years, we have rapidly grown from three brave founders into international IT company. To achieve our mission of reaching every mobile user on the planet, it is essential to continue nurturing great relationships with our clients. As a multitask Finance Operations Administrative Assistant, you will handle the Finance and Administrative missions in a timely and efficient manner.
Your missions will be (but not limited to):
· General administrative work
· As a team player, you will provide administrative support to our finance team
· Keeping various records and statistics and compile spreadsheets for finance Leaders
· Receipt, preparation and archiving of business documents (receipt of invoices, preparation of invoices for bookkeeping, physical and electronic archiving in business folders)
· Handle invoicing and payment of bills
· Taking care of the proper functioning of the office, purchasing & maintening inventory of office supplies and office supply cost management
· Relashionship with various Suppliers related to the procurement or maintenance of equipments – regulat communication with them & be sur that they are meeting the deadlines
· Telephone and correspondence via email
· Arranging meetings and assisting in organizing internal business events
· Assisting with travel arrangements as needed and others as directed by the Managers
· Correspondance with the bank and our Accountants
· Maintain and update product/solution information in a customized database
· Maintaining office cash register records and tracking local employees expense reports
· Administrative assistance to the other departments
· Works on special projects and other tasks when requested by the Managers
· High scool degre or (preferable) Degree in Finance, Economics or other equivalent degree
- You have at least 2 years in a similar position
· An advantage is having some experience in an accounting or finance department under your belt
· Proficiency in MS Office, especially in Excel (Intermediate level is mandatory)
· Written and spoken fluency in English and French is essential
· Excellent organisation and communication skills
· Able to work effectively within a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
· Detailed-oriented, flexible and proactive mindset
· Able to work under multiple Managers
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
This job has been filled or removed by Infobip.
You can leave your email address and we will send you an email when there is a new Finance Operations Administrative Assistant (2 years experience minimum) job post.✕