There are exciting things going on behind the scenes at Eventbrite. Our business has become more complex and dynamic. Our Corporate Finance team is evolving its capabilities to address the increased complexity of the business while partnering with Executive leadership, guiding the business throughout this critical phase. Our goal is to provide leadership with accurate, insightful, and action-oriented guidance for decision-making.
The Corporate Finance team partners with the CEO, CFO, and senior company leaders to inform and influence decision-making through timely, accurate analytics, and data-driven business recommendations. We are a fast-moving team who gives structure to complicated issues, immerses ourselves in data collection, and delivers impactful insights and recommendations. If you deal well with ambiguous situations, gravitate towards data driven results, and want to disrupt a massive global industry, let’s talk.
We’re looking for a Finance Operations System Manager to join our Corporate Finance Team and help us drive towards scalable capabilities through our systems, processes, and financial reporting. This role will be responsible for enhancing our system capabilities, reporting and dashboard creation, identifying efficient solutions and implementing new technologies across our FP&A organization. It will also help manage and improve the business processes supported by Finance’s systems.
- Own and drive improvements to our teams’ Enterprise Performance Management Software tool Adaptive Insights. Become an expert in how the P&L comes together and the data inputs it takes to produce forecasting for Revenue, Cost of Revenue and Operating Expenses
- Act as an advisory partner to the FP&A team members on the financial integration structure of the system and help identify and integrate solutions
- Develop and maintain simple to complex Adaptive reports, including matrix and composite reports, Alteryx integration, and other organizational tools and available technologies
- Perform Adaptive administrative functions including business process configuration, troubleshoot inputs, data loads, integrations, security maintenance and upgradesAssist in the management, creation and improvement of business processes necessary for Finance to operate and scale efficiently, while maintaining proper controls and governance
- Lead or assist in the implementation or upgrade of all Finance systems
THE SKILL SET
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Computer Science or mathematics related field 3+ years of relevant work experience in Operational Finance with emphasis on systems and cross-functional team collaboration
- Having experience administering planning tools
- Ability to work independently and self-motivated in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment with competing deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable with pulling information from a range of corporate repositories (finance, accounting, data warehouses, etc.,), building dashboards, manipulating report outputs into usable forms (SQL, pivot tables)
- Understanding advanced excel and analytics is a must (you should be prepared for a case study)
Eventbrite is a the world’s largest self-service ticketing platform, powering millions of live experiences each year. We empower creators of events of all shapes and sizes – from music festivals, experiential yoga, political rallies to gaming competitions –– by providing them the tools and resources they need to seamlessly plan, promote, and produce live experiences around the world. Last year, the team served 795,000 creators hosting nearly 4 million experiences across 170 countries. Our mission? To bring the world together through live experiences. Meet some of the Britelings that make it happen.
IS THIS ROLE NOT AN EXACT FIT?
Eventbrite is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer supporting workforce diversity. We do not discriminate based upon race, ethnicity, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, mental or physical disability, political affiliation, status as a victim of domestic violence, assault or stalking, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.