Be a part of building the Finance team at Stripe!
Stripe’s mission is to increase the GDP of the internet. We build the most powerful and flexible tools for running an internet business. We handle billions of dollars each year and enable millions of users around the world to scale faster and more efficiently by building their businesses on Stripe. More than 80% of American adults bought something on Stripe in the last year.
To further this important mission, we are building an elite team to drive strategy, financial and business planning at Stripe. We are looking for an insightful and analytical individual to be the financial and strategic partner to key leaders of the Real Estate and Workplace teams to accelerate achievement of our long term goals. Your work will be instrumental to Stripe achieving its mission, be highly visible to Stripe leadership, and will drive key insights for Board discussions.
- Nurture deep, trusted partnerships with your respective business teams.
- Provide analytical rigor and bring strategic leadership to operational initiatives.
- Evaluate organizational tradeoffs in team planning, and be a key decision-maker in investment and operational strategies.
- Be your business teams’ go-to financial partner for ad hoc analysis and relevant external relations (for example, negotiating new contract terms or evaluating prospective partnerships).
- Lead strategic and financial planning processes for your teams (e.g., Monthly Reviews, Forecasts, Annual Budget, and Long Range Plan).
- Develop and monitor critical success metrics, and communicate actionable insights to relevant stakeholders.
- Build and own scenario models for in-depth analyses, as well as ensure their quality, timeliness, and accuracy.
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 6-8+ years of relevant experience within investment banking, management consulting, private equity, plus for recent experience in strategic or operational finance functions at a high-growth technology company
- Demonstrated experience partnering with Real Estate and Workplace functions, preferably across international markets
- Demonstrated abilities to ask the right questions and to use sound business judgment when collaborating with a wide-range of stakeholders
- The ability to maintain high-performance under tight timelines, and a “roll up your sleeves” mindset to get any job done
- Proven proclivity for quickly identifying and methodically resolving potential road-blocks
- A keen analytical eye, and extensive experience building integrated models from scratch (in Excel or other planning applications)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and a willingness to proactively work with functions across the company
- Oracle, Anaplan, or other equivalent application experience
- Experience with SQL or a willingness to learn is a must
To apply, please send us:
- Resume and LinkedIn profile.