Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
- Supervise, track, and evaluate the daily finance activities of the new business unit.
- Recap sales revenue, platform, marketing, and operational expenses.
- Analyze financial data to identify and address tax-related issues.
- Produce monthly financial reports and its detailed listing
- Manage the preparation of budgets and forecasting
- Oversee the accounts payable and account receivables processes
- Provide practical solutions to any finance issues.
- Min. Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, business administration or a relevant field from a reputable university
- Having 3-4 years of working experience in financial management and/or accounting
- Knowledge of accounting, financial, and tax principles
- Having experience handling ecommerce platform or online store
- Well organized, good analytical thinking, attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to supervise, multi-task, work under pressure, and meet deadline
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
Submit a job application
(the “Notice”) and consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of your personal data by Ninja Logistics Pte Ltd (the “Company”) for the purposes set out in the Notice. In the event that your job application or personal data was received from any third party pursuant to the purposes set out in the Notice, you warrant that such third party has been duly authorised by you to disclose your personal data to us for the purposes set out in the the Notice.