Based in the SSC, and reporting into the Head of SSC, the Transactions Systems Manager is accountable for the delivery of key transformational projects across THG Finance Transactions. The role drives from design to deployment of key systems for OTC, MD, PTP in cooperation with Tech, Core Finance, Tax and involves the related change management activities for internal and external stakeholders alogside with the development of the necessary post deployments governace and system/masterdata maintenance. The Systems Manager leads and delivers systems enhancements aligning Finance Transactions with the wider business medium and long term strategy in support of the broader organization’s future vision. The role is cross-functional with Tech, Finance Operations, Procurement and other THG internal functions and requires the ability to build excellent relationships and synergies with internal and external stakeholders as well as negotiating to achieve desired outcomes across the wider business.
• Leads Systems Transformation across Finance Operations (PTP, OTC, MD) by assessing current business challenges/needs/gaps, diagnosing the root problems and recommending an approach wich will leverage business success
• Designs and documents end-to-end processes for Procure to Pay, Order to Cash, MasterData and harness the power of new technologies and systems automation, to optimise transactions processing, increase efficiencies and eliminate waste
• Partners with relevant Business areas and fosters cross functional synergies to support a frictionless transition for systems and processes
• Implements an effective change management plan and monitors stakeholders enagagement throughout the Transformation program
• Maintain an understanding of advancements in technology and innovations which are happening across digital, analytics and the broader marketplace
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at The Hut Group.