The ideal candidate will join the Financial Performance department and will be responsible for the budget drafting and monitoring, thereby ensuring control, accuracy, predictability and timely reporting of cost evolution. She/he will be reporting to the Head of Financial Reporting & Planning department.
The position will be based at our headquarters in Athens.
- Assist in the preparation of Monthly Financial Reports and associated presentations to the executive management and other key stakeholders (e.g. financial institutions, strategic partners, etc.)
- Continuously improves and adapts Management Accounts to track financial performance KPIs that lead to business insights and decisions
- Responsible for drafting and monitoring the annual budget
- Co-ordinate and support any allocations/cost share to cost centers, lead any costing exercises
- Ensure implementation of internal policies and processes and promote accountability of budget owners, communicate, analyze and challenge financial impacts versus original budgets
- Support and facilitate internal meetings as needed
Support the business with ad hoc financial reports, and other special projects
- 1 to 3 years of work experience in a business or financial role within a multinational organization; international experience strongly preferred
- Top tier MS PowerPoint and MS Excel skills are required; Data modelling experience is considered essential
- Experience gained in SAP environment (ERP, BI, CO) would be considered an asset
- Fluency in English, both oral and written (Knowledge of Portuguese is a plus)
- Strong communication skills
- International perspective and culture
- Attention to detail, and high accuracy are critical
- Able to perform under pressure and deliver results in a demanding and fast-paced environment that requires fresh thinking, innovation and time dedication
- Strong academic background from top-tier school at post-graduate level, and/or ACCA Training, would be considered a plus
- Solid background in Accounting and Finance will be appreciated
We offer a competitive base salary and benefits, directly dependent on the candidate’s qualifications and skills. The real excitement comes from working closely with a dynamic, smart, agile and highly motivated team in a competitive and fast paced environment.
Follow us on LinkedIn and stay updated on our latest news
Upstream is an equal opportunity employer. The Company does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, creed, pregnancy, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital, or any other legally protected status. The Company also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled employees. Finally, the Company prohibits the harassment of any individual based on their protected status. This policy applies to all areas of personnel actions including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits, transfer, and social and recreational programs.