Public Goods' mission is to make premium-quality, healthy and sustainable products more accessible. We value the environment, and we believe that together our small choices can make a big impact.
It is an exciting time to join Public Goods. We are a small team, so you will have opportunities to make an unprecedented impact on defining the future of the business. We value diversity and inclusion, and we welcome people from different backgrounds and perspectives.
- Develop and maintain BI dashboards (knowledge of SQL needed)
- Own and improve financial model, running, and presentation scenarios to help with planning and business decisions.
- Analyze financial statements
- Participate in budgeting and financial planning process
- Support business teams in understanding financial performance.
- Build ad hoc analysis to help with business decisions
- Perform research and benchmarks
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in business, finance, accounting, or a related field.
- 2+ years of experience in financial planning, business analysis, and modeling.
- Strong SQL to build and maintain dashboards, visualizations, analysis, and BI tools.
- Strong in Excel
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication, with the ability to present financial information to a non-financial audience.
- Looker experience would be nice to have
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation package salary + equity.
- 100% covered Medical/Dental/Vision/telemedicine services for employees
- Public Goods lifetime membership and monthly credits to both Public Goods and a monthly stipend for books of your choice!