Infogrid is making the unfulfilled promise of scalable smart buildings via IoT (Internet of Things) a reality. Our goal is to be the global go-to provider for connected devices in smart buildings, creating dynamic solutions for everyday challenges. Our mantra is "keep it simple, keep it scalable" and this ethos drives our product development.
We are a rapidly expanding team, who are working from geographically dispersed locations (across the UK and Europe). Although our headquarters are in London, we look for the best talent wherever they may be and let work from there!
We already have a broad portfolio of blue-chip clients and products across the globe – a testament to the strength of our product-market-fit. We are supported by The University of Oxford’s accelerator and smart-money investors.
Why we think you’ll love it here
- Huge responsibility and fascinating challenges – you’ll be joining us early on in our journey, with plenty of autonomy and room to develop your role
- Building a solution at the forefront of smart building technology!
- Joining a fast-growing team of brilliant people
- We offer a great office environment, a clear development path, and many tangible benefits including:
- Monthly no-work work days for personal development
- Remote and highly flexible working
- Carbon footprint off-setting (~12 tonnes per employee per year)
What you'll be doing
- Be responsible for day to day financial tasks across three companies (the UK, Estonia and US)
- Work closely with our CEO and COO, to drive sustainable company growth
- Ensure that our big decisions are rooted in data
- Support funding efforts
- Establish and develop the finance function:
Payroll, AP/AR, Bookkeeping, COGS
- Ensure we are compliant and risks are managed
What you will need
- Hands-on experience in a variety of challenging Finance roles
- Start-up experience including EU and US expansion
- Experience of funding rounds up to and beyond Series B
- Evidence of having improved processes and driven change
- No job too big or too small attitude
- Excellent knowledge of forecasting models and data analysis
- A love of communication - you enjoy helping others understand where we stand financially and know how to make complex issues simple enough for others to understand
About our team
We are a small team of “can-do” people, working highly collaboratively to make the Infogrid vision a reality. Being a start-up, the team remains highly hands-on across the company and as we are growing ensuring structures, processes and policies are put in place to facilitate the fast growth we are just starting.
Being a geographically dispersed team, there is a lot of emphasis on retaining and building a great working culture. Facilitated by (pre-COVID) onsite monthly company meetings bringing together all employees into one location.