Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
Binance is looking for an experienced Financial controller to manage the finance matters for its investment arm and recently established crypto PE fund. This position will involve setting up the operations, accounting, internal control and valuation of the portfolio and will also work closely to support the business.
The Financial Controller should have a high attention to detail, a strategic mindset for finance and a character of high integrity.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, & annual financial statements in accordance with IFRS and deliver reporting package to central finance team
- Work with Fund admin and legal counsel to ensure the operation meet all financial, investor and other regulatory report requirement.
- In charge on tax planning and tax compliance matters, ensure timely delivery of the tax return and tax information to LP (US and non-US)
- Review investment agreement, commercial agreement and payment request
- Setup internal control, valuation, accounting policys and ensure the investment process are followed properly according to the fund document
- Liaising with auditor, ensure the audit report issued on time
- Collaborate with in-house M&A, tech, clearing, finance team and other external advisors in financial, tax, legal fields
- Setup and maintain crypto token management system
- Minimum than 8 years of experience at relevant working experience
- Have relevant experience on PE fund accounting, taxation, valuation etc
- Experienced and knowledgeable of accounting software and management systems
- Good knowledge of accounting standards and taxation on asset management area
- Familiar with laws and regulations on asset management
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and project and time management skills
- Self-motivated, well-organised with a positive attitude towards challenges
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire