As one of the world’s Top 10 (and rising ? ) digital asset exchanges, we provide a best-in-class experience in trading, security, and blockchain product innovation.
We’re making it possible to list the most recent and promising projects, safely trade with transparency, and democratize access to the markets, today!
Excited to join a decentralizing force in the world?
Job Duties and Responsibilities
The selected candidate will have the following duties and responsibilities:
• Acts as a business partner to the CFO and the Executive Committee to guide and build value
in the company.
• Provides support to the CFO, Board of Directors and shareholders as needed.
• Plans, develops, organises, implements directs and evaluates the Company’s fiscal functions
from every relevant perspective.
• Manages treasury, finance, accounting and compliance functions with the necessary
processes and internal controls to safeguard the corporate assets.
• Ensures quality control over financial transactions and correct financial reporting.
• Coordinates the development and documentation of business processes and accounting
policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
• Ensures the reconciliation processes of all divisions of the Company are carried out and
documented as necessary.
• Coordinates the preparation of management accounts, financial statements, financial
reports, special analyses and information reports.
• Serves on planning and policy-making committees.
• Provides timely, accurate analysis of budgets and financial reports to assist the CFO and
other executives with their responsibilities.
• Oversees completion of timely annual audited financial statements.
• Coordinates and directs the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and reports on
• Provides assistance on decision-making issues affecting the Company (i.e., growth, new
markets, and evaluation of potential alliances, employee benefits, retirement plans, and
• Evaluates and advises on the impact of long-range planning, introduction of new
programmes/ strategies and regulatory interactions.
• Develops reliable global cash flow projection process and reporting mechanism that includes
minimum cash threshold to meet operating needs of the Company.
• Optimises the management of bank and deposit relationships and initiates appropriate
strategies to enhance the Company’s cash position on a broad overall basis and manages
cash flow investment risk and yields.
• Continually improves the timeliness and accuracy of the Company’s cash flow and
management of the month end, quarterly and year end closing processes.
• Oversees risk and corporate insurance requirements.
• Ensures compliance with all tax reporting requirements including income tax, VAT, and
• Coordinates with appropriate legal counsel relating to financial and corporate governance
compliance and risk assessment matters.
• Solid experience in a senior finance management role, ideally within the Financial
• You will possess an accountancy qualification.
• Must be a holder of a CPA warrant.
• Strong management skills with a proven track record to manage teams
• Sound IT literacy and the relevant application software (MS Office, mainstream ERPs,