Stripe handles billions of dollars every year for businesses around the world, and the Global Risk Management team plays a critical role in the company’s financial and partnership success. As an AML manager on the Financial Crimes team, you will help drive the overall AML strategy, and planning and execution of various projects and initiatives. This is a high impact role that involves cross-functional partnership with Sales, Legal, and Financial Partnership teams.
- Manage the overall projects portfolio related to various AML projects and initiatives.
- Review and / or manage all banking and financial services partner obligations from a Financial Crimes viewpoint.
- Be the single point of contact for coordinating the NY DFS 504 annual certification and tracking the remediation roadmap.
- Have the ability to support audits where Stripe reviews a financial partners program at onboarding and on an ongoing basis.
- Refine tools and processes to help the group deliver on key performance indicators.
- Periodically review and reengineer existing processes and investigations workflows to improve efficiencies and identify areas of case work automation.
- Design metrics and KPIs to help quantify the throughput of compliance operations.
- Support and manage activities such as System Testing, Tuning and Optimization and Data Quality analysis.
- 6+ years working in the Financial Crimes space.
- Hands-on experience in strategy planning and execution.
- Well versed with operations process optimization and reporting metrics.
- Hands-on experience in procedures and workflow design.
- Working understanding of the payments and fintech industry.
- Hands-on experience in writing and debugging SQL queries.
Resume and LinkedIn profile.