The Financial Officer - Marketing will be fully responsible to oversee, manage and maintain accounts and payments for all of Partner Marketing. The position reports directly to the Director Partner Marketing and works closely with operational, vertical teams, as well as group finance teams to ensure consistence and accuracy in account management, payment and record keeping. This position will also manage and guide a Financial Officer on a day to day basis.
This role has global responsibility and is essential in ensuring a healthy working relationship between Agoda and its partners whilst making sure all compliance requirements are met.
As the Financial Officer, you will own reporting, tracking and implementation of financials (payments, account management) for all partners.
This position is based in Bangkok.
- Manage record keeping, tracking and implementation of financials for the Marketing department in Agoda
- Co-ordination across departments and across teams to manage all Partner accounts
- Identify ways to further optimize payments and accounting process within Partner Marketing
- Provide in-market account managers and business development staff with support for key partnerships
- Continuously analyze partner performance and trends to formulate actionable insights and understand business drivers
- Ensure accounting practices are aligned with what is necessary for the company
- Develop forecasting and projections for cash flow management
- Provide financial and commercial evaluation of compensation structure
- Develop reports based on the unique needs of the Marketing department
- Manage and lead one Financial Officer on day to day work
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or Economics
- Must be legally authorized to work in Thailand
- Minimum two years’ experience in either accounting, AP, finance, sales or marketing
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to lead and work within a multi-discipline team with shared purpose
- Highly organized and methodical
- Analytical, numerical and problem solving skills; understands and utilizes data effectively
- Fluent in English
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point
- Energetic and driven personality
- Independent problem solver who is highly engaged and owns the outcome
- Comfortable and creative in managing large data sets
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and manage large scale of partners and corresponding commercials
- Extremely detail-oriented, organized and able to structure and communicate ideas effectively
- Ability to rigorously test assumptions and plans to minimize risk
- Excellent communicator who expresses facts and ideas in a clear, convincing and organized manner
- Excellent people skills, with the ability to establish relationships and influence stakeholders
- Adapts well to and is energized by change