At Trustly, we’re passionate about simplifying the way people pay and get paid online. We are a licensed payment institution and our B2B products available across Europe and the US attract global merchants in segments such as e-commerce, travel, financial services and gaming. In June 2018, private equity firm Nordic Capital acquired a majority stake in Trustly with ambitions to support us in becoming the leading global online banking payments provider.
We are a diverse and fast-growing team with our headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden, and offices in Barcelona, Spain; Cologne, Germany; Helsinki, Finland; Lisbon, Portugal; London, UK; Örebro, Sweden; Redwood City, US; Sliema, Malta; and Vitória, Brazil. Together we are leading the development of the payments industry and the work you’ll do here will make a great impact.
About Support at Trustly:
The Support team provides support to Trustly’s merchants, making sure all of their questions are answered and problems are solved in a fast, accurate and friendly manner. The team works closely with the Product team to ensure Trustly’s payment service reflects its customers’ needs. After all, a Product team that embraces feedback produces innovative products that blow customers away.
About the role:
Based in Malta, this is a full-time position on Monday-to-Sunday day shift hours that reports to Support Manager. In this role, you’ll have many opportunities to grow, whether you want to stay in a consumer support function, move into a technical support B2B function or become a team leader.
What you'll do:
- Provide quality support at one of the fastest growing technology companies in Europe
- Answer questions through phone, email and chat with customers and external stakeholders about Trustly’s services, the company and payments in general
- Identify where improvements can be made and suggest how they can be implemented
Who you are:
- You are a service-minded individual bursting with positivity
- You are fluent in Finnish and English
- You preferably have experience working at a support centre or in a similar environment
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and are a natural when it comes to finding new solutions and opportunities while maintaining a detailed and structured approach
We are recruiting a superstar Finnish customer support agent to join our team in sunny Malta !