- Review all contracts to determine if cost reimbursement or Fee for service.
- Prepare annual budgets for all new and existing contracts with Program Administrators.
- Responsible for initiating/reviewing payroll changes to match budget.
- Initiate/review all non-payroll charges to contracts.
- Ensure appropriate documentation is submitted to Controller for invoicing.
- Run monthly Income Statements from Blackbaud and review for accuracy compared to budget.
- Report to Controller any errors/changes required in contract cost center actuals.
- Reconcile payments billed to received.
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION, TRAINING, & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in a Business field required.
- Accounting Degree preferred.
- Healthcare experience preferred.
- Multi-Entity experiences desirable.
- Ability to read and interpret contracts.
ESSENTIAL TASKS & STANDARDS
- Revenue entry posting.
- Non-payroll entries.
- Contract Compliance
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES
- Able to work with minimum supervision.
- Problem solving ability.
- MS Office skills with emphasis in Excel.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, & REGISTRATIONS
- Must have valid Texas Driver License and a good driving record.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check.
- Must be able to complete all LifePath Systems training.
- Must be able to provide at least 3 professional or educational references.
Salary Range: $50,000 per year
Shift Hours: Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm
We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, FSA, 401(k), voluntary benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and Extended Illness (EI), and Holidays.
If interested please complete an online application at LifePath Systems Job Openings and attach your resume
Equal Opportunity Employer
LifePath Systems is an equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans). We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
To read more about this, view the EEO is the Law poster and this EEO is the Law Poster Supplement.