Car repair, delivered. | A new way to repair your car in your driveway or at our shop
Founded in 2018, RepairSmith is based in Los Angeles, Calif. RepairSmith provides the first full service at-home delivery solution for car repair and maintenance. The company is backed by Daimler AG. RepairSmith currently serves Los Angeles, Orange County, San Diego, San Francisco, Silicon Valley, San Jose, Sacramento, Phoenix and Las Vegas, with additional service locations opening in 2020. RepairSmith has been recognized on Built In LA’s Best Places to Work list, Built In LA’s Top 50 Startups to Watch in 2020 list and received Business Intelligence Group’s 2020 BIG Innovation Award. To learn more, visit www.repairsmith.com
Mission: We are on a mission to create an entirely new, more convenient car repair experience for car owners.
Working on the Fleet Sales Team, the Fleet Repair Advisor acts as the liaison for repair shops and fleet customers. In this position, you will help us grow the fleet vertical by providing exceptional customer service, minimizing any down time, and scheduling regular preventative maintenance and additional repairs.
Additionally, you will be responsible for explaining any recommendations to the customer in easy-to-understand language and suggest opportunities to keep the fleet vehicles safe, establishing RepairSmith as THE go-to vendor for fleet maintenance and repair services.
WE WILL DEPEND ON THIS PERSON TO:
- Proactively reach out to fleet customers to set, confirm and prepare for appointments so they can have a great service experience
- Determine vehicle needs based on fleet vehicle information and predetermined pricing/packages; walk through possible issues over the phone with authorized individuals
- Use a consultative selling process to assist fleet customer in planning for ongoing required maintenance of their vehicles; set up regular maintenance schedule
- Produce repair orders for customers, including cost using the negotiated fleet contract, as well as time estimates, minimizing any down time, with full transparency
- Assist in producing negotiated fleet prices and packages when necessary
- Order required parts in advance and coordinate with dispatch team
- Follow up with fleet on the status of their vehicle(s), based on how the fleet customer wants to be informed
- Get authorization for additional recommended repairs when applicable
- Follow up with fleet customers to ensure satisfaction
- Assist with producing monthly statements and organizing repair orders
- Provide an exceptional customer experience to drive loyalty
WHAT YOU BRING:
- Prior sales experience preferred
- Prior Automotive experience preferred
- Prior fleet management or relevant experience preferred
- Proven ability to provide an exceptional customer experience
- Ability to set and achieve targeted goals
- Demonstrated communication, consultative, interpersonal and organizational skills
- The willingness to follow up with customers
- Experience and desire to work with technology (AllData, ShopBoss, etc.)
- High school diploma or equivalent
- ASE certification is a plus
WORKING WITH US:
- Competitive pay (DOE)
- Paid vacation/sick time
- 100% company paid employee medical, dental and vision insurance
- Casual atmosphere and great people to work with
Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
REPAIRSMITH, INC. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL RECEIVE CONSIDERATION FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, AGE, RELIGION, SEX, NATIONAL ORIGIN, DISABILITY, PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS, OR ANY OTHER CHARACTERISTIC PROTECTED UNDER FEDERAL, STATE OR LOCAL LAW.