Job Location: Chiasso or remote in United States / Canada
We are looking for somebody with a sound experience in SalesForce or FinancialForce, that is willing to embrace the challenge of taking care of our force.com ecosystem, acquire its operation, design the following iterations and evolution to ensure that our ERP will always be the backbone for our business and provide proactive evolution to operationalize our processes.
- Drive requirements elicitation, analyze business needs to design the next-step solutions, being conscious of the Company business processes in order to manage flawless operations
- Write, prioritize and maintain the stories in the backlog; consult and engage with external service providers where required, while deciding what can be covered and implemented by yourself.
- Own the applications currently implemented (Pardot, Sales Cloud, FinancialForce Financial Management, FinancialForce Services Automation, FinancialForce Reporting and Analytics and custom applications) providing support and ensure operations
- Troubleshoot errors and provide root cause analysis. Triage issues and solve them, escalating to external consultant when needed
- Support the rest of the team as a mentor for admin functions and security (reporting, security model, mass data updates).
- Operate and grow automation pipeline (automated testing, automated deployment)
- BSc or MSc in Computer Science, Engineering, Business or equivalent background
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience with force.com (preferably Sales Cloud and or FinancialForce). An additional plus will be considered a strong knowledge and hands on skills on:
- Lightning design system
- Release management process
- Declarative development
- Advanced report building / application architecture
- SalesForce User Management
- Experience in Requirement Engineering or Consulting
- Proven ability to work with a variety of users including CFO’s, Technical IT, Prof. Services or subject matter experts such as accountants
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Fluency in English
- Experience with CPQ implementation
- Understanding of accounting
- Understanding of project management theory
- Understanding of software engineering principles
- Salesforce certification
We look forward to receiving your Resume in English.